- Carlos made this wine from Tempranillo grapes in one of Spain's most prestigious regions. It's got a pretty big name that you may well recognise from the labels of your favourite red wines. Alas, because the region is pretty red focused this rosé is declassified... but that also means it's great value for money.
- With Angel support Carlos was able to buy grapes in advance and get the best deal possible. Carlos just loves making rosé, and he knew just where to find the best grapes going - with more fruit, taste and balance at his disposal, the end result is simply the perfect summer wine.
- It's everything you want in a rosé - fresh, crisp and bursting with vibrant summer strawberry flavours, all rounded off elegantly with a juicy and refreshing finish
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.