WE'RE NOT SURE
- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
- It's one of Christian's big hitters, and it's got your name writ large all over it. This is the perfect drop to reintroduction you to the warm weather and alfresco wine drinking.
- Few grapes do it all when it comes to white wine, which explains why we were jumping for joy when Christian bagged us an exclusive parcel of grapes to make this Grecanico for our Angels. Grecanico combines crisp and zesty flavours with full fruitiness all whilst making it look easy.
- This is your perfect easy breezy sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apples and just a smidge of pineapple. One to enjoy all the way from Easter into the summer months - built to enjoy with a couple of mates as you laze your way through increasingly sun dappled weekends.
- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- David selects only the finest Macabeo grapes from beautiful high altitude vineyards in the mountains of Cariñena. Cool nights and crisp mornings mean the Macabeo locks in all that zippy freshness.
- Bursting with bright fresh pear, crunchy green apple and zesty lemons, with just a touch of Mediterranean herbs, this wine is perfect for sharing with mates.
- Pour yourself a large glass and wok fry some calamari with crunchy green veg, divine!
- We tasted 60 Pinot Grigios in a blind tasting, and this little beauty came out on top. So we bought it. Lots of it. Which also means it's ultra affordable for you.
- Taste this crisp and refreshing drop alongside a bland, mass-produced Italian Pinot Grigio and it seems like a different grape entirely. Fantastic with food, but utterly gorgeous all on its lonesome.
- Alessandro makes his Pinot Grigio at a big winery (by Naked standards)... but it's lavished with his personal love and attention from start-to-finish - and it's exclusive to Angels.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Our Katie loves scouting the Languedoc for overlooked or unusual grapes that she can’t grow in her Tuchan vineyard. On her travels, she came across this beautiful patch of Vermentino and instantly knew she had a little gem on her hands.
Found mostly in Italy, Vermentino is a grape that needs warm and sunny weather to fully ripen, meaning it’s right at home in the blazing hot Languedoc. The wine it makes is very different to your typical southern French white, Katie’s is crisp and refreshing with a zest of crunchy green apple and pineapple, rounded out with complex notes of almond and spice.
This fresh and fragrant wine is made for cooling down in the sunshine and is delicious with rich seafood, salty salads or even a spicy asian takeaway. Katie says it’s one of her absolute favourites and she can’t wait to share it with you.