Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- The Montsant region is still an under-rated region in Spain, which is fortunate for me as I have access to amazingly healthy and high quality grapes for an excellent price. Thanks to Angel funding I can pay in advance for the grapes and the wine, which means no extra margin for the bank!
- My Vinya Cucut is made using a hand picked selection of grapes from old vines that are on average at least 50 years old. We select the best grapes from the vineyard, which then go onto a sorting table for further selection.
- Gentle extraction of the tannins after fermentation followed by a minimum of 6 months in barrel and bottle give a wonderful balance between the tannin and the spicy fruit flavours, so you end up with a mouth-watering finish each time.
- Because Carlos works as consultant winemaker for several leading wineries, he has the pick of amazing grapes from all over Spain. And of course, he only picks the best which is why this cheeky little red is on our list.
- Made from 100% Garnacha (also known as Grenache), this tummy warming red has fruit by the bucket load. "Perfect for Sushi", says Carlos...who are we to argue?
- At this price you can afford to drink Morum every day. So you might as well start now!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Manzanilla is just as light and deliciously bone dry as it’s brother Fino - with the added punch of bright green apple.
- This Sherry simply sings with crisp clean flavour and a lovely hit for aromatics - all balanced with a nutty, super smooth finish.
- One of the finer things in life. Pop your feet up with a glass of this in one hand, and a handful of cured ham and smoked almonds in the other. Divine.
- Nope, not the stuff of nostalgia - Alvaro's SILVER medal winning Cream Sherry is a new breed of beautifully balanced wine that's just itching to blow your preconceptions clean away.
- Cream by name but just the right kind of creamy by nature. This sherry will surprise you with its freshness, vibrancy and luscious depth of flavour.
- Fortify literally means 'to increase the effectiveness of, with additional ingredients.' We urge you to fortify your wine rack with a bottle (or two) of this delight, and try it with some smooth 'n' salty blue cheese.