- I live in one of the historical wine regions of Hungary, and of all the varieties I have worked with in the past, my favourite by far is Pinot Grigio. So when Naked Wines gave me to opportunity to produce one, I couldn't say no!
- Because the grapes are grown across such a large area, I had the opportunity to get the best grapes from the best areas. The result is an elegant, crisp, light coloured wine with a smooth, spicy and slightly herbal aroma.
- I love drinking this wine paired with a fillet of fish fried in butter with bacon and sun-dried tomato ragu - my idea of heaven! I hope you enjoy this wine as much as I do!
- Years ago, Angels asked us to find some wines from Hungary and we were proud as punch to come across Cecilia who blew us away with her ability to combine tradition and innovation in her wines, and the Tokaji is no different…
- Full bodied and complex, with sumptuous aromas of peach and figs and subtle wooden notes thanks to 18 months spent in some big ol’ barrels, there are two words that spring to mind with this one; ‘utterly delicious’!
- Tokaji (pronounced tok-ay) is a closed wine region meaning the whole process must be done in that area, so snap up this gem from one of Europe’s lesser known wine regions and savour something seriously special.