- Originally trained in Bordeaux, Jean-Pascal is now an icon in Chile - where every delicious wine he touches ends up dripping in medals and critical acclaim.
- He's worked his magic on two of Chile's most popular grape varieties to create this show-stopper of a wine - especially for YOU.
- The magical mix of Angel funding, supreme winemaking and ultra-premium grapes make every last drop of his Cabernet Carmenere over-deliver.
- Irene makes each bottle of her ultra-premium Carmenere with hand picked grapes from her boutique winery. It's all that extra loving care that makes this wine so downright delicious.
- Sublimely silky, ravishingly rounded and ready to slip over your tongue like a Freudian theory. Think rich, dark ripe fruit with just a touch of coffee to finish... and what a lusciously long, sultry finish it is too!
- A perfect partner for a soul-warming Chilli con Carne or a wedge of your favourite strong cheese. We reckon you'll enjoy it on it's own too - and at this price, it'd be rude not to.
- Thanks to two of Chile's finest winemakers combining the country's most popular red grape varieties, Cabernet, Carmenere and Merlot, this beauty is for those that like the blockbuster style.
- It's packed with big, bold blackcurrant fruit that hits the mouth like a fruit bomb. Underneath it has a little bit of sweet dark chocolate that gives it a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness. It's like turbo Ribena for grown ups.
- 91% of naked angels said they'd buy it again - so it's not just us that think it's damn good stuff to stick in your glass.
- Fresher than a teenager with their first crush, this little beaut of a Sav Blanc takes crispness to a new level with its utterly captivating gooseberry notes and zingy, tingly finish.Pure lush.
- Juan the winemaker doesn't believe in wasting money on pointless marketing nonsense. Neither do we, so its a match made in heaven that results in a ridiculously good value white.
- Youth may be wasted on the young, but not on Sauvignon Blanc. The only way to drink this variety when it's from the New World is straight off the boat and straight into the glass.
- Irene Paiva knew that Petit Verdot had the potential to make a spectacular Rosé. Because the grapes are so small, it means the flavours are beautifully concentrated.
- She's created a vibrant and vivacious Rosé with a lick of cherry, bags of juicy strawberry and raspberry, topped off with a fantastically fresh finish. The "perfect everyday wine".
- Angels voted in their thousands for Irene to make this wine in The Crush... so secure your stash while you have the chance!
Since Angels rescued Jean-Pascal’s business back in the day, he’s been paying you back with this elegant top-shelf Cab. Made from the finest grapes in Chile’s Cabernet paradise, the Maule Valley.
Think pricey Bordeaux, without the pricey price tag. Creamy and elegant, with waves of black fruit. And enough complex flavours to fill an antique shop.
Matured to perfection in JP’s obscenely expensive French oak barrels, this is definitely a wine to impress your obscenely posh dinner-party mates.
- Casablanca’s long, hot days and chilly nights make it the perfect place for producing heavenly Sauvignon like this.
- If you like a more restrained Sauvignon, like Sancerre, rather than the exotic fruit of a Marlborough Sauvignon – this delectable drop is for you.
- Officially one of the best Sauvignon Blancs in Chile, scooping 90 points in the Annual Wines of Chile Awards and recently being awarded a whopping 91 points by Robert Parker!
Irene pours all of her talent, care and attention into every wine she creates, and this is no exception.
Taking grapes from her favourite vineyard she has crafted the ultimate field blend. A dollop of Syrah, a drop of Petit Verdot, a soupçon of Cabernet Sauvignon and a smidge of Carignan make a beautifully light, simple tipple. Perfect for midweek sipping.
An easy, everyday wine full of bright, fresh blackberries, blackcurrants and cherries.