Snap up six bottles of Carmen's brand new Merlot for just £53.94
Carmen was desperate to show Angels just how grateful she was to be crowned ‘Winemaker of the Year’ and got straight to work to create this, her brand new Paarl Merlot.
It’s a tricky grape to grow in South Africa but under her careful watch those grapes turned into a powerful and fruity red that is pure South African sunshine in a glass.
You can snap up your 6 pack for just £53.94 - that’s an impressive £18.00 saving - and tuck straight in. Just don't forget to let Carmen know what you think...she can't wait to hear how she did!
- Luis' Montaria reds are some of our biggest sellers and his trio showcases just how much more you get if you part with a few extra pounds...
- Tuck into the Montaria 2018 for a flavourful red that oozes value for money. Take it up a notch to the 97% rated Reserva for a full bodied beauty and finally ramp it up to the top level with his Gold 2017 for a rich, smooth-as-silk tipple that is unashamedly moreish!
- It's all thanks to years of Angel funding that Luis has perfected this range and he's so excited to share them all with you so grab this sumptuous six pack for just £50.94 and tuck in!
For 10 years Dom was a Worldwide Consultant Winemaker and it broke his heart to blend parcels of beautiful grapes into bulk wines. Then he joined the Naked family, where Angel funding allowed him to go his own way and prove what all those grapes could really do.
When Angels first tasted the Terra Calda Primitivo back in 2016, it became our No1 Tasting Tour best-seller overnight. He followed up in 2017 with his Terra Forte, which also gained cult status and, judging from Angel feedback on this year’s tour, his new Terra Nera is going to be just as big...
Scoop up this sumptious selection of super-reds for just £63.94 today - saving a tidy sum of £34!
- He’s just joined our fabulous army of winemakers but Tom has already made quite the name for himself, with his Rioja topping the sales charts for our Summer Tour. Not bad for a newbie!
- Fresh and easy drinking, his secret is to take Tempranillo and Garnacha grapes and blend in a smidge of Viura for a subtle hint of lip-smacking stone fruits. It’s unique, absolutely delicious and a welcome new face of Rioja.
- Snap up this sumptuous 6 pack today for just £59.94 and, whilst you’re at it, how about following Tom too? That way, you’ll be among the first to hear about any new arrivals which, with a particularly special red in the pipeline, is not something to miss out on...
Be first to taste 6 bottles of the Simpsons' Luxury Grenache
Last August we asked Angels if they wanted Charles & Ruth Simpson to turn the Grenache harvest from their Languedoc vineyards into a light fruity red or a richer, more luxurious wine for a couple of quid extra.
It was harvested later, hand-picked, and lavished with expensive French oak to ramp up the flavour The advantage of the later picking is concentration. Natural dehydration of the grapes in the late summer sun meant smaller volumes, but richer, riper fruit
It’s packed with black fruits, raspberries and blueberries. Chocolate and coffee from the oak, and a delicious ‘After Eight’ minty hit. Even a bit of spice. All infused with a complex herbaceousness from the Languedoc’s Garrigue countryside, where the grapes grow alongside olive trees, juniper bushes, lavender, sage, rosemary and wild thyme.
Secure 6 of the first bottles of Simpson’s luxury Grenache for £71.94, saving £24 on the market price.