- Sauvignon Blanc is a natural fit for the Margaret River, and when Sam found out that there was an abundance of fruit in the region he knew he could swoop in and grab in a great deal just for Angels.
- The cool sea breezes and warm sunshine create intensely grassy and zingy citrusy flavours but keep it fresh and bright.
- This is absolutely perfect with some barbequed prawns, or a chunky tuna steak, but it's equally gluggable on it's own.
- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
- I want to dedicate to the Naked fans, Angels the most special bottle of my Prosecco.
- Col de L’Utia is dedicated only to Prosecco of our vineyards in the DOCG Asolo and Valdobbiadene area. You have already the white label for the DOCG and we want to create its brother in black to increase the Col de l’Utia range.
- It is very fruity, green apple, pear and acacia scents it is delicate and fine, fresh and fizzy for all the occasion. Perfect for celebrating the whole year round.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
- Benjamin doesn't just give you great wines - he puts 'em on the map. This beautifully crafted, majestic Minervois will take your tastebuds directly to the gloriously sunny south of France.
- 91% of you agree with us, making this one of the most popular wines we've ever had, thanks to its rich, ripe, blackcurrant and mulberry fruit bomb of flavour that explodes on your tongue.
- We went all Victor Kiam over it. Well, we didn't actually buy the company, but we bought every last bottle, so we could give you a great wine at an even better price.
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
- Is this the richest white wine you'll ever taste? Quite possibly, thanks to it being 100% Viognier and packed to the rafters with delicious apricot and lemon fruit, all whirled around in a creamy mix that closes a stupendous variety act with a delicious, capricious zing.
- Ben sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with the 90% of people who said they'd buy it again AND the seasoned tastebuds of the IWC judges in which this vintage just picked up a medal.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill and Claudia used your Angel pennies to get their hands on the grapes from some of the very best Sauvignon vineyards in New Zealand... to make a wine that will please even the pickiest of Sauvignon lovers.
- From the first sip, it's an explosion of luscious Marlborough fruit flavour. Fresh grapefruit, zingy gooseberries and juicy, mouth watering pear drops all fuse together to make an exceptional tropical tipple.
- Named after their daughter Sylvia - Sauvignon doesn't get more special than this. Previous vintages won medals galore, and we think that this one is even better... all thanks to Angel funding!