- Marcelo says this is exactly his idea of how an everyday Malbec should be. Fruity, approachable and downright delicious.
- Bright red and vibrant in the glass with enticing aromas of fresh red fruit, cherries and plums with a rich velvety finish.
- This wine pairs perfectly with a big ol’ juicy ribeye or just enjoy by itself. Crack it open and let the fruit guide you.
- Portugal is quickly becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Who'da thought it... a big dollop of gutsy Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy pure Viognier.
- Big, rich, ripe bramble and damson fruit with lashings of oak are given a soft, silky finish by the addition of the Viognier with its hint of white peach acting as the perfect foil to the peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality for a very reasonable price... no wonder so many of you would happily buy it again!
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want to quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!
Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
Kobie & Faisal were always big fans of the famous white Burgundy 'Montrachet', but not of its uber-expensive price tag.
So we challenged them to make a 'Montrachet' quality white – powerful, rich, with mind-boggling flavours – at South African prices.
Little did we know it would turn into one of our all-time cult wines.
- Sam sourced the delicious and premium Zinfandel from a top-notch vineyard in the Strathbogie ranges. Good fruit, but the real story comes from the making...
- After pressing off the skins from his latest Shiraz vintage, Sam decided to leave his Zinfandel soaking with the skins. Re-passing the wine over this skins means it picks up way more bold and intense flavours and you get a richer, bigger, powerful wine.
- Deep red in the glass and full of plush plums, spicy currants and velvety tannins. Perfect for sharing with friends.