- Christian has created the Naked Godfather of the big reds - and it's at a price you won't believe.
- He semi-dried grapes in the Italian sunshine to create a deliciously intense wine like nothing we've tasted before.
- Every delicious sip is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit. It's dark, brooding, powerful and practically bursting with sumptuous Italian charm.
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plump and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- With over 90% of Angels loving the previous vintages and voting with their feet to buy it again, Joost's Sauvignon is one of our most popular wines. So fill your boots folks because the 2017 is here, and it's a belter.
- It's French, it's French Sauvignon, it's French Sauvignon from the Loire. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to YOU and thousands of other Angels.
- Its beauty lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality.
- My vineyards are from one of the richest and most beautiful parts of Portugal, due to the diversity of the grape varieties, types of soil and the unique climate - with gently sloping hills and the cooling breeze from the nearby Atlantic both key to producing quality grapes.
- I sampled the wine from over 300 of my best barrels before choosing the top 10 to create my 10 Barricas. This is a wine that has been made specifically for the Angels, to add a wine with more complexity and structure to the rest of my range.
- My 10 Barricas is a dark ruby colour and deliciously rich and smooth. It has intense dark and red berry flavours, with spices and oak from ageing in American, French and Portuguese barriques, and a lovely complex structure.
- Having worked in the Rhône Valley for years Ben knows some really top-notch grape growers. He'd always dreamt of making a world-class Côtes du Rhône, but never had the money.
- That was until thousands of you crowned him your 2011 Winemaker of the Year. He used the prize money (and his expertise) to source the grapes to bring you this deep, ripe red and it's been back every year since!
- Perfumed, silky smooth and dangerously easy to drink - this crowd pleasing wonder is perfect for drinking right now.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want to quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!
- Is this the richest white wine you'll ever taste? Quite possibly, thanks to it being 100% Viognier and packed to the rafters with delicious apricot and lemon fruit, all whirled around in a creamy mix that closes a stupendous variety act with a delicious, capricious zing.
- Ben sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with the 90% of people who said they'd buy it again.
- Christian's Primitivo is dark and brooding with bags of intense fruit flavour. Heaven in a glass for red wine lovers.
Soaked in Italian sunshine, this wine is brimming with delicious lush dark cherry, juicy plum and an elegant velvety lick of spice.
Serve with a juicy grilled steak or your favourite flavoursome cheeses to really enjoy this powerful tipple.