New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- This super-special Late Bottled Vintage (LBV) Port has aged for 5 years under Oscar's careful watch and the result is jaw-dropping.
- Previous vintages have never dipped below a 90% rating and this years is better than ever - our wine team were grinning from ear to ear when it first arrived!
- Smooth, rich, full bodied with layer upon layer of delicious fruits, it’s LBV in style but not in price - one sip and you’ll be hooked.
- Angels have been crying out for more Sherry and we have got hold of an epic Pedro Ximénez.
- Overly ripe grapes are dried in the sun to get super concentrated before ageing in toasty barrels, tantalising your tastebuds with flavours of fig, raisin and plum with a lingering aftertaste of coffee and chocolate. Absolutely delicious.
- Pedro Ximénez is like liquid gold, full of sticky sweetness that feels like soft silk. Top tip, pour this over vanilla ice cream for a scintillating desert.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests, that made this unique blend. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber colour Port that will delight everyone.
- Naked Wines always want to surprise the angels with unique and unmissable wines. Having a 10 Year Old Tawny on board is a huge pleasure for us. 10 years ago I would dare to say that Naked Wines was only a dream!
- The colour is light and brown with hints of orange due to the long ageing in oak cask. Flavour is balanced with notes of dried fruit, cinnamon and a walnuts. On the palate the nutty flavours predominate, along with a touch of coffee and chocolate.
- Our village is famous for its vermouth. It’s a gorgeous drink that we whip out at any excuse and I wanted you Angels to taste it too - your investment has made this whole thing entirely possible.
- Thanks to the local botanicals you get orange peel and elderflower on the nose. It's slightly sweet to start, with a deliciously complex palate of herbs and a bitter ending - a truly authentic experience that's ideal as an aperitif.
- My vermouth is non-chill filtered, so you might notice a slight cloudiness, or even tiny botanicals floating about. These are completely harmless to drink, and only add to the flavour!
We’ve managed to snag a parcel of meticulously crafted top-shelf Sauternes from one of the appellation’s most prestigious estates. This golden nectar has enjoyed the same special care that goes into producing France’s best, most expensive dessert wines. So at this price, it’s an absolute steal.
Super-sumptuous Sauternes like this is highly-prized around the world for its sweet, concentrated flavours. It’s a many-layered attack on the senses, with expressive aromas of pure honey, dried fruit and citrus notes, with a rich yet refreshing mouthfeel that’ll make your taste buds sing.
Our top tip to enjoy this wine at its very best… chill it right down before serving, then savour with a mega cheese board - loaded with everything from your nutty Swiss to the stinkiest blue. The sweetness of the wine cuts through the savouriness of the cheese and transports you to dessert wine heaven.
Jen’s passionate plea to make a batch of this fortified wine native to her hometown was too good an opportunity to miss. Her elegant Topaque is a true sweet treat. It's dripping with warm spices, dried fruits, caramel and cream… like a sticky toffee pudding in a glass.
As delicious as it is, Topaque is at risk of going extinct. Less than 20 producers make this wine worldwide. Thankfully, because of Angels like you, Jen could invest in the fruit, barrels, and time required to make this very special nectar.
Rutherglen is world-famous for it’s unique and fine dessert wines. You’d normally pay twice the price for a rare gem like this but because Jen wants to share her love for this wine with you, you get to enjoy it for mates rates.
- Jen learned from the best. She hails from dessert wine Royalty... the Pfeiffer family are famous for their spectacular stickies!
- With ideal growing conditions and perfect fruit, Rutherglen is THE premium region for dessert wines.
- Sweet, syrupy, raisiny, yummy goodness in a glass. Best paired with strong cheeses, sweet treats and good company.
- My dear friends, I have some fantastic news for you. Firstly, I must say that if you ever believe in someone, don't ever give up as dreams are possible.
- My dream was to make a rosé Port, a delightful, light, slightly sweet, mouthful of sheer intoxication. Pauline, my Archangel argued, trapped the boss on an aeroplane for 2 hours, got more Angels on board and finally she persuaded Naked to make it happen!
- I'm absolutely overwhelmed and so proud that we all pulled together to help. My heart has soared and floated off the rooftops!
- Manzanilla is just as light and deliciously bone dry as it’s brother Fino - with the added punch of bright green apple.
- This Sherry simply sings with crisp clean flavour and a lovely hit for aromatics - all balanced with a nutty, super smooth finish.
- One of the finer things in life. Pop your feet up with a glass of this in one hand, and a handful of smoked almonds in the other. Divine.
- Lovingly aged for 3 years in stainless steel vats, to make this the ultimate versatile fruity Port
- Red fruits shine through, think of cherries, raspberries and redcurrant with a hint of plum too
- Oscar has some great food pairing ideas for this delicious ruby Port. Try it with dates & bacon as a canape, or with an indulgent chocolate mousse for dessert.