- You already know what magic Sam can weave with his favourite grapes. His newest little sweetie is made from grapes grown in the (rather exclusive) Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria - and crikey, it's a stonker!
- Beautifully honeyed summer fruits mix with sweet, sumptuous spices to make a seriously refined dessert wine. The kind of wonderful nectar that the Gods of Mount Olympus could only but dream of.
- Drink it young for maximum fruit flavour, or leave it to age lovingly for a golden, honeyed glow. We recommend super chilling it, cracking it open and pouring a large serving for one!
- Katie's little sweetie has it all. Think mouth-watering honeysuckle, with a dollop of exotic turkish delight and a fresh, fragrant elderflower finish that'll dance across your tongue and leave it begging for more.
- Archangel Robbie sums up this delicious drop perfectly... "I defy someone to not enjoy this. Even if you don't like dessert wine" - we reckon he's right!
- Katie's Muscat went down a storm at our Christmas tasting tour... and with tiny quantities, it won't hang around for long.
- We've been making a dry Riesling for Angels since 2011, however there are also vines of Riesling that grow alongside ours that have been making trophy winning stickies for years. With Naked Wines backing us all the way, we knew we could take the risk.
- Sticky winemaking is a very risky venture - you need just the right conditions to allow the 'good' (or 'noble') form of botrytis to develop on, but not overpower, the grapes. Fortunately the weather gods smiled upon us with perfect weather, so the winemaking was a cinch and the wine is looking great.
- Our Noble Riesling is a golden wine, with aromas of marmalade of straw. It's a rich and sweet wine that is at the same time juicy refreshing. And because it's so concentrated there are actually more grapes that go into this 375ml bottle than would go into a full 750ml of dry Riesling!
Bill & Claudia Small, Winemakers
- Beerenauslese literally means 'select harvest of berries' and that's exactly what Gerd has done to create this 37.5cl bottle of unctuous sweet goodness!
- The juicy Scheurebe and Riesling grapes are left on the vines to develop a gorgeously intense sweetness and concentration of flavour.
- Just wonderful with a huge slice of lemon meringue pie and a generous serving of cream. Perfection.
- This little bottle contains 500ml of sweetness and light. Not many wines actually taste of what they're made of. This one does. Perfectly ripe, super-sweet, big ol' juicy grapes.
- Bought by Benjamin from one of his clients at mates' rates. And because you support Benjamin, he's passing the low price on to you. Call it your reward.
- Organic. And better for it. Treat your body like the temple it is and drink something completely natural.
- I have always felt a specific interest in late harvest wines. Although, it is a relatively new style in Tokaj it delivers great character and elegance. I am very proud of this wine as I have received a lot of positive feedback and accolades for other wines in this style over the years.
- The 3 main local varietals (Furmint, Hárslevelu and Sárgamuskotály) reinforce each other in their fruitiness and I love how the tiny touch of exotic spiciness enhances the aroma.
- The great thing about late harvest grapes is that you get a huge amount of fresh fruity characters alongside a more concentrated, powerful flavour. This is because we pick the whole bunch that has from completely fresh fruit, through to the concentrated flavoursome more ripened grapes.