- Thanks to your votes in the Winemaker of the Year competition, I was able to make this exciting new wine especially for Angels...
- One of my favourite grapes, Terret Bourret, combined with just a touch of Picpoul creates an exceptional, light, fresh wine, a wine with elegance and length. Thanks to your support and funding, Angels and Archangels, this wine can come back to life.
- And, as you probably all now know, every bottle that you enable me to produce, every bottle that you buy, every bottle that you drink, every bottle shared between friends or with your posts on Naked Wines, is another brick in the wall of my new winery!
- Jorge knows Galicia like the back of his hands. He knows which Albarino grapes get the right amount of sun to make them vibrant and which get enough sea breeze to keep them fresh. And then he grabs them for Angels.
- Chock full of bright and zesty citrus flavours, this wine is as crisp and refreshing as they come. Kiwi Sauvignon fans need not look any further!
- It's a great accompaniment for any seafood dish, but if you want to turn up the heat, it goes really well with super spicy food.
- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
- Stefano wanted to showcase two of the oldest grape varieties of Sicily and found a corner of the island where the vines could thrive, with rich soils and an abundance of glorious sunshine.
- Thanks to Angel funding he has been able to experiment with a new blend that is truly one of a kind. Catarratto and Zibibbo met for the first time and, under Stefano’s careful watch, have proven they form an extraordinary pair.
- This rich white oozes tropical fruit flavours and sensational aromatics. If exotic wines are your thing then meet your new best friend. We guess all that’s left to say now is ‘cin cin’ (that’s cheers in Italian!).
- We've always loved decent Chablis...but never really loved the price of it. Well, this little sister to Christophe's regular Chablis delivers both quality and class, AND great value.
- Pure citrus fruit flavours shine through, with a crisp, clean minerality that makes it an obvious choice for those days when you just want to pop the cork and be thankful you've gotten through another day.
- Should you get the munchies half-way through, try it with a little bit of goat's cheese.
- Francois has worked for some of the world’s most iconic brands, including Dry Creek Vineyard in Sonoma, Jackson Estate in Marlborough, and Waterford Estate back home in Stellenbosch. His real passion however, is seeking out under the radar parcels to craft boutique wines like these.
- This one’s a real crusher. Somewhere between a French and New Zealand Sauvignon, it has a lovely herbaceous nose, glacier-like freshness and a beautiful texture.
- It’s light, fresh and vibrant, with mouth-watering tropical and passion fruit flavours. The perfect summer sipper.
- You asked for hidden gems, so we went in search of something new for you. We're thrilled to introduce Yiannis, our first ever Greek winemaker.
- The dream climate and growing conditions preserve the unbelievable aromas of the noble Moschofilero grape that is native to Mantinia... and Yiannis' vineyard.
- The result is a local wine of legendary fragrance. Aromas of intense lemony flowers fill your nose, while the crisp dry wine is full of pomegranate and citrus flavours - yum.
- Following the success of my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
- Angel funding has given me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
- Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.
- Javier's Treixadura, ‘the Queen of Ribeiro’ is a soft and fruity white, with bags of delicious fresh peach, apricot and pear to its name.
- In making this wine Javier was on a mission to put Treixadura firmly on the map as one of the best white wines going. It's a grape that only those in the know will recognise, but you can bet that those same people are trying their darndest to keep it that way...
- The fruit based roundness is tied off neatly, leaving the pallette with a grapefruit flavoured flourish. A real treat that comes complete with all the Queenly decedance the name suggests.
- Sauvignon is a relatively new grape in Pfalz but as it turns out, it's a match made in heaven. The limestone rich soil and sky high altitude of the region takes the easy breezy freshness and natural acidity of this grape out of this world.
- Handpicked and handled with kid gloves, Gerd doesn't pick his prize grapes a moment too soon or too late, resulting in an unbeatably refreshing and elegant Sauvignon Blanc. This the kind of wine you don't see every day.
- Super delicate flavours of gooseberry, passionfruit are offset by a well-structured body and citrussy, lemon zest finish. It's got a tightrope walkers balance, perfect to enjoy as either an aperitif or with your favourite grilled seafood dishes.