Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
- The Minervois may be known for rich, savoury reds, but it’s a little-known secret that the limestone-rich soils are also the perfect place to grow white vineyards… Luckily, Ben’s your man on the inside.
- Ben’s latest Angel offering is a perfectly balanced wine: beautiful length and texture from the Morrillon grape, a classy touch of acidity from the Colombard, and a crisp refreshing nose from the Sauvignon Blanc.
- Perfect with a Pique Nique, great company and a healthy dose of sunshine.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We’ve made $5 million available to help struggling wineries to survive and come out the other side of this Covid crisis. The closure of bars and restaurants across the globe has been a disaster for the independent winemakers who supply them. The little guys, without connections to the big supermarkets, are the ones who are suffering the most.
- Refreshing on the palate and refreshing on the pocket. This Sav is giving us nothing but 10/10 Loire Valley quality and crisp, fruity class.
- Full enough to be enjoyed as an appreritif, but if fancy dialling things up a notch try coupling this with oysters or a seafood pasta dish.
- As a Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay fanatic I thought these should be the leading components of the Angels Selection. After many days of blending and looking at possible partners for the Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay I stumbled upon this lovely third C called Colombard, the wine just lifted the already fruity nose into a new dimension.
- Naked helped me fund this amazing and exciting project. If not the case, these wines would have possibly been sold in bulk and this bottle of pleasure would never have been able to reach you. Well done Naked for having a nose to smell out the best.
- The Chardonnay gives this wine depth, a creamy mouthfeel and some exciting minerality, the pineapple and lovely tropical fruit come from the Chenin Blanc and the third C, Colombard just lifts the nose with citrus and a spicy edge on the finish. . . YUMMY!
- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
- Coming from an area known for its reds, where whites don’t get much of a look in, Katie and her Monsieur Jones were set on showing Angels that whites can hold their own here and boy have they gone and done just that!
- She added a smidgen of Muscat to their traditional Grenache and Macabeo blend - but don’t be fooled, there’s none of the sweetness that usually comes hand in hand with Muscat here.
- This is an aromatic, fresh, fruity and seriously easy-drinking wine. We certainly can’t get enough of it; especially for just £9.99 a bottle!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We’re so proud to produce Naked’s first ever Gavi. This wine is only made from vineyards around the small village of Gavi in Northern Italy, which just happens to be where our vineyard is located.
Our Gavi is made from an old white grape, unique to Piedmont, called Cortese. The outcome is a crisp and fresh wine with a pure lemony zing and a classy mineral touch on the finish
A chilled glass of our super-refreshing Gavi is the perfect drop at the end of a long day. Grazie for your support and helping put our wines on the map! Enjoy!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This isn’t your everyday Marlborough. Mike's a super-talented Sauvignon God and wields the grape with an elegance and finesse that you can taste in every drop.
- We're talking classic grassy, green, gooseberry laden fruit flavours, with a shock and awe approach to the term 'refreshing' that mainlines a citric buzz to the central nervous system.
- Crab linguine. Bottle of this. Unbelievable
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When Naked Wines challenged me with making a new wine for Angels, I quickly thought about the blend of Moscatel and Macabeo. Neither grape is very well-known, but when the crisp elegance of Macabeo comes together with the fruity floral notes of Moscatel, the result is quite magical.
- The vineyards I chose for this wine are just south of Madrid, where the grapes are blessed by the Spanish sunshine in the day, and receive plenty of cooling, soothing air at night. You can taste the fruit and freshness in your glass.
- Thank you Angels for making this exciting new wine possible. I hope I have made you the perfect versatile white!
Franck Massard, Winemaker