New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Jorge knows Galicia like the back of his hands. He knows which Albarino grapes get the right amount of sun to make them vibrant and which get enough sea breeze to keep them fresh. And then he grabs them for Angels.
- Chock full of bright and zesty citrus flavours, this wine is as crisp and refreshing as they come. Kiwi Sauvignon fans need not look any further!
- It's a great accompaniment for any seafood dish, but if you want to turn up the heat, it goes really well with super spicy food.
Our first ever Gavi de Gavi, first vintage landed back in 2016 and it's been going strong since then! We wanted to show off the very best of our region, Central Piedmont, the home to such a special wine, that you can only find here, and nowhere else.
Known as the ‘Chablis of Italy’, Gavi de Gavi is made from the Cortese grape. It’s fresh, crisp, vibrant, super dry with subtle notes of peach, pear and citrus, and a steely minerality on the finish.
Making wine is our job, but also our greatest passion. Thanks to Angel funding, we’re able to combine our day job as wine consultants, with handcrafting wines like this on our family vineyard. Grazie for believing in us!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
- We've always loved decent Chablis...but never really loved the price of it. Well, this little sister to Christophe's regular Chablis delivers both quality and class, AND great value.
- Pure citrus fruit flavours shine through, with a crisp, clean minerality that makes it an obvious choice for those days when you just want to pop the cork and be thankful you've gotten through another day.
- Should you get the munchies half-way through, try it with a little bit of goat's cheese.
- "I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it" Stefano, Winemaker
Love Stefano's super crisp and refreshing Bianco Trevenezie? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Gerd's delicious dry Riesling has consistently been our top-rated Riesling for years.
- After his Pinot Noir blew our socks off in a blind-tasting, we thought it'd be rude not to take his Riesling too!
- Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a tasty Thai takeaway for a proper Friday night treat.
- Since making my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I've been totally bowled over by the wonderful reviews that have been left. It also got me thinking - I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
- You gave me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
- Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Dom Hentall, Winemaker
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Javier's Treixadura, ‘the Queen of Ribeiro’ is a soft and fruity white, with bags of delicious fresh peaches, apricots and pears to its name.
- In making this wine, Javier was on a mission to put Treixadura firmly on the map as one of the best white wines going. It's a grape that only those in the know will recognise, but you can bet that those same people are trying their darndest to keep it that way...
- The fruit based roundness is tied off neatly, leaving the pallette with a grapefruit flavoured flourish. A real treat that comes complete with all the Queenly decedance the name suggests.
Stefano di Blasi has that classic Italian knack for making first-class, elegant wines that slip down a treat, and his exquisitely refreshing Bianco Trevenezie has been a must-have for seven summers straight.
It’s the perfect thirst-quencher, with fruity, floral aromas that lure your nose into the glass, then you taste all that lovely fruit salad of apples, peaches and pears packed into every cubic inch. Even better, all that yummy flavour now stays fresh and delicious for 6 weeks after opening, behind an airtight seal, so there’s no need to polish it off in a hurry.
With three bottles worth of wine squeezed into a handy, lightweight box, it’s made for get-togethers and special occasions. You can zip this crowd-pleasing white in your cool bag along with some cheese sarnies and a packed punnet of raspberries, then head to the beach for a sunshine feast with family and friends.
Muscadet, a famous appellation in the Loire Valley, has the perfect climate for producing light, fresh and fruity wines and don’t Francois and his family know it!
They used every trick in the book to make sure their fruit kept all it’s lusciousness resulting in a wine with delicate aromas of white flowers, citrus and grapefruit and mouth-watering flavours of peaches and citrus.
The Lieubeaus have been growers and winemakers for six generations and they pride themselves on producing local, natural, handcrafted wines. If you like your Picpoul de Pinet, Albarino or Grüner Veltliner then give this one a whirl.