- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- It's one of Christian's big hitters, and it's got your name writ large all over it. This is the perfect drop to reintroduction you to the warm weather and alfresco wine drinking.
- Few grapes do it all when it comes to white wine, which explains why we were jumping for joy when Christian bagged us an exclusive parcel of grapes to make this Grecanico for our Angels. Grecanico combines crisp and zesty flavours with full fruitiness all whilst making it look easy.
- This is your perfect easy breezy sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apples and just a smidge of pineapple. One to enjoy all the way from Easter into the summer months - built to enjoy with a couple of mates as you laze your way through increasingly sun dappled weekends.
- I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Love Stefano's super crisp and refreshing Bianco Trevenezie? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad that has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has a nice structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates and for red and white lovers.
Thanks to your wonderful support over the years we are very happy to introduce you to Domaine de Brillemonts Touraine. Grapes from the unique Touraine Terroirs were picked at the perfect time to maximise all their aromas and flavours.
- The nose is intense and complex, full of citrus, peach and exotic fruits as well as delicate floral notes. The wine itself is smooth, fruity and boasts great minerality.
- It’s excellent to drink straight away but will keep easily for 2 to 3 years! Just make sure you don’t overchill it as that could harm all the delicate fruit flavours.
Joost and Miguela, Winemakers
- Following the success of my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
- Angel funding has given me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
- Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.
- Aromatics lovers rejoice! A & R's favourite old-world styles were the inspiration behind this delicate, semi-dry blend that's changing a few views on the classics.
- Predominantly made up of Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Pinot Gris, the stuff of off-dry dreams. Expect tropical fruit, minerality and a little sweet spice in the finish. Fragrant, delicate and full of finesse.
- Whatever you do, don't over chill this one - you'll lose the subtle flavours that make the wine so special. Take it out of the fridge when you order your Thai takeaway and try not to sneak a sip while you wait... go on, we dare you!
When Sam Plunkett won Naked Winemaker of the Year in 2019, it would’ve been hard to pick a more popular winner, he’s the legendary winemaker behind some of our most-popular cult wines and just the loveliest guy you’ll ever meet. His prize for winning was the chance to make a brand-new, unique French Chablis with an Aussie twist in collaboration with Sebastien Christophe, our Chablis superstar.
They set out to create something that respected all the great traditions of Seb’s classic kit, but with a sprinkling of Sam’s Aussie sunshine to make a more flavourful and fragrant wine that still felt like a classy and elegant Chablis. This little ripper has that clean crisp and citrusy zing you’d expect from a Chablis wine but with the added tropical notes of peach, melon and grapefruit you’d expect down under. Delish.
It’s all the more remarkable because this wine nearly didn’t get off the ground. A few months after winning his prize, lockdown hit and Sam was stuck in Oz, unable to go to France and help with the hands-on making of the wine. Thankfully, Sam and Seb speak the same language as super-passionate winemakers and right from the start they had a shared vision. With Seb's hard-work in the winery, and Sam giving his input via many video calls, they’ve delivered exactly what they set out to do.
- Carmen is one of those rare winemakers who can, almost by magic, lovingly coax the best out of South Africa's tricky and sometimes unruly Chenin Blanc.T
- To make her best-selling Chenin, Carmen picks different parcels of fruit at varying ripeness levels, to give it the perfect balance of flavour and an uplifting freshness.
- The result is a deliciously drinkable Chenin with purity written all over it. Crisp and clean, it’s got fresh apple and white peach flavours running alongside a lovely creaminess, with a soft bite to the finish. Just delicious.