Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
Our flying winemaker Dom's favourite place to make wine is Puglia... and we can see why. This Primitivo is brimming with Italian sunshine.
His powerhouse of a red still packs a punch whilst retaining a velvety Italian elegance. It's gorgeously deep and dark and decadent, and so smooth it'll slip down far too quickly.
Thanks to Angel funding, it's a complete bargain. So you can afford to splash out on a big fat juicy steak to eat alongside it.
- This wine is produced from our estate vineyard in the Kalimna area of the Barossa Valley - home to some of Australia’s greatest and most famous Shiraz vineyards. Known for its unforgiving soils we felt it a perfect site to help pioneer the Zinfandel grape into Australia.
- This blend is really unique and it is rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But the marriage really works. Naked Wines have trusted in my experience in Australia with Shiraz and experience in California with Zinfandel so I can be the lucky one pioneering this style for you.
- I love this wine. I love to drink it and I love to make it - the two grapes go really well together. The blend is very alluringly red purple, soft, smooth, medium bodied and easy drinking with lots of bright red flavours, touches of spice and pepper, and a beautiful structure!
Daryl Groom, Winemaker
- Insanely talented Daryl worked at the ultra-prestigious Penfolds for over 8 years, making some of the most collectable wines in Oz. Don't say we never treat you...
- A powerhouse of ripe 'n' ready dark fruit, with oodles of vibrant fresh berries. And the finish...? Boy oh boy! Hints of spice, a luscious lick of oak and a touch of dark chocolate make this wine complex, accessible - and effortlessly delicious.
- Daryl has won Winemaker of the Year over 10 times - and let's not even start on his medal collection. This is your chance to taste something truly spectacular for next to nothing. Get yourself a bottle - while you can - and devour it with Asian style sticky ribs off the barbie.
- Carmen Stevens hardly needs any introduction to most Angels. She’s the unsung winemaking hero you helped us pluck from obscurity in South Africa. Her latest Naked outing comes in the form of this voluptuous, versatile Cabernet blend from the sunshine-soaked Coastal Region.
- This is Carmen’s homage to Bordeaux, only better. Like Bordeaux it’s made from only premium, sophisticated grapes. But unlike Bordeaux, they come from the sun-drenched vineyards of South Africa, taking the flavour through the roof.
- This deep ruby drop is packed with intense blackcurrant fruits, with a hint of juicy red berries - finished off with a tender touch of posh oak. It's the best of both worlds in a bottle, just for you.
- Portugal is quickly becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- Whilst visiting my Terra Calda old vine Primitivo vineyards last year, I stumbled across these extra-special old Nero di Troia and Negroamaro vines. I've always loved the varieties from this region, and so I tried something I don't think the Italians have tried before - creating a seriously-special, unique blend.
- Working as a team with Naked Wines has given me flexibility and confidence in experimenting with these tiny vineyards, nestled deep South of Puglia. The result is a wine that's intensely deep in colour with elegant aromas of violet, dark chocolate, mocha and spice.
- The floral notes follow on to the palate, with dark cherries, blackberries and creamy vanilla notes, with a long lingering finish and firm, but balanced tannins. Still a baby, that will reward those who wait, but given several hours decanted, it opens up well already.
Dominic Hentall, Winemaker
- Franck used his Winemaker of the Year prize fund to create his dream wine - a meticulously crafted gem, from Spain's most prestigious region. And it's exclusive to you!
- This beauty is jam-packed with ripe red fruits, with a loooong lingering finish thanks to an extra year's ageing in the bottle. Magical stuff.
- Savvy customers bought most of the first vintage in advance on Marketplace - be sure to try this gem before it's snatched up.