New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- "When Naked asked me to make a delicious and affordable Aussie red, I knew just the wine for the job. A Shiraz with depth, intense fruit, and spice… with a hint of Viognier to give a touch of floral lift.
- There are so many great vineyards surrounding us, but having a route to market has always been the key, which is why we’ve remained a small wine business. Your funding allows me to focus on what I’m good at (winemaking), and my husband to focus on what he’s good at (growing grapes and breeding cattle).
- This is a wine with oodles of juicy dark red fruits – cherry, blackberry jam, and plum, with a hint of earth and oak. I'd suggest letting this wine chill out in the bottle a bit after its big journey overseas... one month ideally. Or if you can't wait that long, decanting will help all of the ripe, juicy delicious fruit to sing from the glass!"
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- Nina is always in and out of some great cellars and when she stumbled upon this seriously delicious drop she just had to snap it up for you Angels.
- This Shiraz is bouncy. So full of life, packed with juicy fruit, and plush. Just a hint of spice beneath the vibrant red fruits.
- Have it with a barbeque, or on its own with friends… and see if you can say the tongue twister after a bottle...
- Adam has made his Angels yet another big red belter - lovingly crafted from the premium Syrah grapes grown in historic vineyards in the heart of South Australia's Clare Valley.
- In fact, the area is so historic that Adam has named this lovely little bottle after a chap called John Ainsworth Horrocks, believed to responsible for planting Clare Valley's very first vines in the early 1800s. How thoughtful of him.
- A bright ruby colour with powerful aromas of juicy blackberry, ripe plum and elegant hits of mocha aniseed, and just a hint of vanilla oak. The palate is soft and rich with dense forest fruit, liquorice and chocolate flavours. Soft and mouthwatering from the first drop to the long, glorious finish.
- Sam spent years making his name as the bona fide superstar of Aussie Shiraz, winning heaps of prestigious medals and the Best Shiraz in Australia trophy in the process.
- Thanks to Angel funding, he’s now running a shiny winery of his own. And stunning gems like this Reserve Shiraz are his way of saying thank you!
- Deliciously juicy, spicy and smooth, it’s made using the very best grapes he could get his rock–star hands on. To get the most out of this wine, try and resist until the August bank holiday if you can, it's fresh off the boat.
- This little beauty has always been a huge hit with the Aussie Angels ...now finally we've got our hands on it!
- This rich, elegant blend is Adrian and Rebecca's take on a Rhone classic. Take a long sip and let it wrap around your tongue like a velvety-smooth cashmere blanket - the perfect winter warmer.
- And because your Angel funding set Adrian and Rebecca up in business, they're giving you mates' rates.
Langhorne Creek is one of Australia’s most historic wine regions, known for producing rich, high-quality Shiraz that punches way, way above its price tag.
This is a big, bold and fruity wine, combining power and intensity with a smooth, easy-drinking feel. It’s got awesome depth of flavour with bags of ripe dark fruit, cassis and dark cherry to the fore, and lovely fine tannins. It finishes up with a classy spiced lick to that develops beautifully on the palate giving you the kind of long finish most wines can only dream of.
"2021 was a fantastic vintage in Langhorne Creek, with near perfect conditions, I was able to make a Shiraz that I believe truly reflects what Langhorne Creek is all about – delivering wine at a quality level that is well above the price point of the wine. It’s actually a single vineyard wine, taken from a block owned by Matt Lawrie, using these nearly 30 years old Shiraz vines from the rich, alluvial flood plains of Langhorne Creek." Josh Pfeiffer, Winemaker
- Insanely talented Daryl worked at the ultra-prestigious Penfolds for over 8 years, making some of the most collectable wines in Oz. Don't say we never treat you...
- A powerhouse of ripe 'n' ready dark fruit, with oodles of vibrant fresh berries. And the finish...? Boy oh boy! Hints of spice, a luscious lick of oak and a touch of dark chocolate make this wine complex, accessible - and effortlessly delicious.
- Daryl has won Winemaker of the Year over 10 times - and let's not even start on his medal collection. This is your chance to taste something truly spectacular for next to nothing. Get yourself a bottle - while you can - and devour it with Asian style sticky ribs off the barbie.
- This wine is produced from our estate vineyard in the Kalimna area of the Barossa Valley - home to some of Australia’s greatest and most famous Shiraz vineyards. Known for its unforgiving soils we felt it a perfect site to help pioneer the Zinfandel grape into Australia.
- This blend is really unique and it is rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But the marriage really works. Naked Wines have trusted in my experience in Australia with Shiraz and experience in California with Zinfandel so I can be the lucky one pioneering this style for you.
- I love this wine. I love to drink it and I love to make it - the two grapes go really well together. The blend is very alluringly red purple, soft, smooth, medium bodied and easy drinking with lots of bright red flavours, touches of spice and pepper, and a beautiful structure!
Daryl Groom, Winemaker
- The Santolins have spent the last year making their A&R Durif Shiraz, a veritable powerhouse of a wine, the perfect full-bodied, oaky white partner in crime. They've triumphantly stepped away from the drawing board with this super stylish Aussie Chard in hand.
- And even better - they've made it exclusively for you Angels and have handpicked only the best fruit to ensure that you're only enjoying the most decadent stuff they can muster.
- This brand new Chard is the yin to the yang of their 94%-rated Durif Shiraz - it's bold, full bodied, delightfully oaky and comes with lots of complexity and richness. It's all wrapped up effortlessly with indulgent, plush flavours of crème brülee, vanilla, honeysuckle, toasty oak, and a nice spiced kiss farewell.
- My Rebel Shiraz is made with grapes from 4 different vineyards. The real trick is to wait for the full, ripe flavours to develop in the vineyard. After leaving the grapes to cold soak for a couple of days they're pressed and matured separately before blending into the final balanced wine.
- This wine sure packs a punch for it's price tag!!!! It has sooooo much flavour and depth, you won't believe you can pick this up for the Angel price! It's a wine for lovers of rich and full bodied reds, the flavours are full of ripe plum and berry fruit, with hints of chocolate and spice.
- A full, rich and deliciously smooth wine like this can handle a bit of heat from the kitchen... try it with Piri Piri chicken.