New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Sam spent years making his name as the bona fide superstar of Aussie Shiraz, winning heaps of prestigious medals and the Best Shiraz in Australia trophy in the process.
- Thanks to Angel funding, he’s now running a shiny winery of his own. And stunning gems like this Reserve Shiraz are his way of saying thank you!
- Deliciously juicy, spicy and smooth, it’s made using the very best grapes he could get his rock–star hands on. To get the most out of this wine, try and resist until the August bank holiday if you can, it's fresh off the boat.
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
- This little beauty has always been a huge hit with the Aussie Angels ...now finally we've got our hands on it!
- This rich, elegant blend is Adrian and Rebecca's take on a Rhone classic. Take a long sip and let it wrap around your tongue like a velvety-smooth cashmere blanket - the perfect winter warmer.
- And because your Angel funding set Adrian and Rebecca up in business, they're giving you mates' rates.
Langhorne Creek is one of Australia’s most historic wine regions, known for producing rich, high-quality Shiraz that punches way, way above its price tag.
This is a big, bold and fruity wine, combining power and intensity with a smooth, easy-drinking feel. It’s got awesome depth of flavour with bags of ripe dark fruit, cassis and dark cherry to the fore, and lovely fine tannins. It finishes up with a classy spiced lick to that develops beautifully on the palate giving you the kind of long finish most wines can only dream of.
"2021 was a fantastic vintage in Langhorne Creek, with near perfect conditions, I was able to make a Shiraz that I believe truly reflects what Langhorne Creek is all about – delivering wine at a quality level that is well above the price point of the wine. It’s actually a single vineyard wine, taken from a block owned by Matt Lawrie, using these nearly 30 years old Shiraz vines from the rich, alluvial flood plains of Langhorne Creek." Josh Pfeiffer, Winemaker
- My Rebel Shiraz is made with grapes from 4 different vineyards. The real trick is to wait for the full, ripe flavours to develop in the vineyard. After leaving the grapes to cold soak for a couple of days they're pressed and matured separately before blending into the final balanced wine.
- This wine sure packs a punch for it's price tag!!!! It has sooooo much flavour and depth, you won't believe you can pick this up for the Angel price! It's a wine for lovers of rich and full bodied reds, the flavours are full of ripe plum and berry fruit, with hints of chocolate and spice.
- A full, rich and deliciously smooth wine like this can handle a bit of heat from the kitchen... try it with Piri Piri chicken.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- When Jock agreed to make a UK exclusive comeback of his bestselling Assemblage, we could barely contain ourselves. Armed with reviews from Angels who enjoyed the last vintage, Jock could see that Angels wanted that traditional, fruit forward Aussie style with just a touch more refinement, elegance and complexity.
This Assemblage doesn’t have a vintage. That’s because this free wheeling winemaker didn’t want to stick to just one. Jock selected the best juice from two different Cab Sav and Shiraz vintages grown in his premium McLaren Vale vineyards, to create the ultimate blend Angels were after.
The Shiraz is silky and vibrant with its bright, juicy fruit - plums, damsons, blackcurrants - and a good twist of black pepper. The Cab Sav brings a much deeper, belly warming quality to the table with brambly complexity, a rich seam of dark chocolate and a smoky oaked finish. Pass this one around at the BBQ but be sure to keep a bottle in the wings to enjoy all to yourself later.
- Nina spotted this seriously zesty Chardonnay when she was travelling around Oz and had to nab it all, just for you Angels.
- This wine is fresh and vibrant, packed full of lemon, kaffir lime leaf and melon and just a hint of toasty oak to compliment the citrus.
- Serve with Asian ginger and soy poached chicken salad… or something less fancy but equally delicious like fish and chips.
- When Naked asked me to make a delicious and affordable Aussie red, I knew just the wine for the job. A Shiraz with depth, intense fruit, and spice… with a hint of Viognier to give a touch of floral lift.
- There are so many great vineyards surrounding us, but having a route to market has always been the key, which is why we’ve remained a small wine business. Your funding allows me to focus on what I’m good at (winemaking), and my husband to focus on what he’s good at (growing grapes and breeding cattle).
- This is a wine with oodles of juicy dark red fruits – cherry, blackberry jam, and plum, with a hint of earth and oak.
- I'd suggest letting this wine chill out in the bottle a bit after its big journey overseas... one month ideally. Or if you can't wait that long, decanting will help all of the ripe, juicy delicious fruit to sing from the glass!
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- Here it is - a huge hit with the Australian Angels already - the boy met the girl and this is the love child. A product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- You made this wine happen - without your money this would still be a pipe-dream for Adrian and Rebecca
- We had to fight hard for this one - the Naked Aussies didn't want to give it up but we managed to snaffle a parcel. Taste another victory for GB over Aus!