- Fresh and fruity with a delicate zing and swirl of creaminess, Ben's Viognier has everything you'd want from a white wine.
- Naked legend, Ben, sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- Served perfectly chilled, Ben's zingy, peaches and cream dream will keep you refreshed all year round.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Pierre is a 4th generation winemaker with a Master's degree in viticulture so what he doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing.
Pierre's wines come from one of the best villages in the Rhone and this Viognier is no different. The grapes were harvested at just the right time to make sure it's nothing short of perfection.
There are so many ways to enjoy this one but we reckon wholesome chicken stews and scrummy fruity puddings are your best bets.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nina’s Brave Goose Vineyard is tucked away in the foothills of the Tallarook ranges in Central Victoria and the grapes for this wine are from the vineyard that her parents planted over 30 years ago in 1987!
- Nina had an inkling that the elegant and aromatic fruit would be perfect for barrel fermentation. So she carefully hand-picked and delicately pressed the grapes to bring Angels this complex and refined wine.
- In her own words 'In many ways this is the perfect white. It’s not as sharp or acidic as a Pinot Grigio, or as buttery and overpowering as a Chardonnay. It’s vibrant, elegant and refined, with lovely apricot, orange blossom, peach and lemon notes.” We couldn't have put it better ourselves, Nina.