- Is this the richest white wine you'll ever taste? Quite possibly, thanks to it being 100% Viognier and packed to the rafters with delicious apricot and lemon fruit, all whirled around in a creamy mix that closes a stupendous variety act with a delicious, capricious zing.
- Ben sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with the 90% of people who said they'd buy it again.
- We set Mauricio the challenge to make a new Argentinian white with bags of oomph and personality. This easy-drinking quaffer delivers exactly what we’d hoped for, and more.
- It’s refreshing and citrusy, with floral and peachy notes that really lift the flavour. Each sip seems to reveal something new. The intense colour and long finish make it a really satisfying drop.
- Thanks to a special new harvester provided by Angel funding, Mauricio’s grapes avoided freak frosts that destroyed many harvests. Turning 2018 into one of the best Argentinian vintages in years.
- Sam’s little sweetie is made from grapes grown in the (rather exclusive) Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria - and crikey, it's a stonker!
- Beautifully honeyed summer fruits mix with sweet, sumptuous spices to make a seriously refined dessert wine. This is the kind of nectar that the Gods of Mount Olympus could only dream of.
- We recommend super chilling it, cracking it open and pouring a large serving for one!
Pierre is a 4th generation winemaker with a Master’s degree in viticulture so what he doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing.
Pierre’s wines come from one of the best villages in the Rhone and this Viognier is no different. The grapes were harvested at just the right time to make sure it’s nothing short of perfection.
There are so many ways to enjoy this one but we reckon wholesome chicken stews and scrummy fruity puddings are your best bets.