- This wine is produced from single parcels in the northernmost part of central Castile - my home, and one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions! The high-altitude vineyards are sustainably farmed, to create a deliciously fruity wine with remarkable freshness.
- My commitment with our Angels is to produce the best possible wines for everyday drinking. I really hope you enjoy my bright and lively Verdejo with fresh citrus flavours a round finish, and hints of white pepper.
- As a general rule, if you would put lime in a meal, it will probably pair well with Verdejo - I love it with fish tacos
- Reyes has been working in Rueda (the home of Spain's most popular wines) for a decade and has dedicated herself to making refreshing, versatile wines with the region's native Verdejo grape at their heart.
- This bottle is no exception to the rule - using 100% Verdejo grapes from 40 year old vines, Reyes has made a round, luscious drop that doesn't leave an ounce of flavour spare.
- Dazzlingly bright with zingy citrus, grapefruit and the light acidity of freshly cut grass, all with an outstanding mineral finish. It's a pretty complex character with a toasty rich aroma - still young, this wine will only get better with a teeny bit of aging.
- I believe in the potential of Verdejo, to surprise wine lovers. This local grape it is still unknown for many UK people but over the last few years Verdejo has seduced the heart of the Spanish drinkers
- Naked wines has supported my project in Rueda from the first moment I told them about it, I am looking forward to sharing my passion for this exciting new local grape variety with the Angels
- Verdejo is a very aromatic grape, approachable to all type of wine drinkers. In this wine I find tropical fruit, delicate aniseed & herbaceous hints. A great match with artichokes, asparagus, risotto or seafood
Rodolfo - Winemaker