New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- I believe in the potential of Verdejo, to surprise wine lovers. This local grape it is still unknown for many UK people but over the last few years Verdejo has seduced the heart of the Spanish drinkers
- Naked wines has supported my project in Rueda from the first moment I told them about it, I am looking forward to sharing my passion for this exciting new local grape variety with the Angels
- Verdejo is a very aromatic grape, approachable to all type of wine drinkers. In this wine I find tropical fruit, delicate aniseed & herbaceous hints. A great match with artichokes, asparagus, risotto or seafood
Rodolfo - Winemaker
- Reyes has been working in Rueda (the home of Spain's most popular wines) for a decade and has dedicated herself to making refreshing, versatile wines with the region's native Verdejo grape at their heart.
- This bottle is no exception to the rule - using 100% Verdejo grapes from 40 year old vines, Reyes has made a round, luscious drop that doesn't leave an ounce of flavour spare.
- Dazzlingly bright with zingy citrus, grapefruit and the light acidity of freshly cut grass, all with an outstanding mineral finish. It's a pretty complex character with a toasty rich aroma - still young, this wine will only get better with a teeny bit of ageing.
- It's been a long old winter and we all need something to blow away the cobwebs... lucky for you, Reyes has that all in hand. She's made the ultimate restorative Verdejo to get us back on our feet and blinking into the sunlight.
- Lively, bright, and ultra refreshing - this drop is all about keeping things cool with crisp, clean cut flavours of pear, redcurrent and lemon zest. Hot off the blocks from Rueda, a region synonymous with Spain's best Verdejo and most innovative vineyards, this is the real deal.
- Grown from 25 - 30 year old vines, Reyes has effortlessly struck the perfect balance between well-established quality and super modern style. This Verdejo does everything a Sauvignon Blanc can in terms of refreshing citrusy zing, but has the edge when it comes to complexity and length.
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!