New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Javier's Treixadura, ‘the Queen of Ribeiro’ is a soft and fruity white, with bags of delicious fresh peaches, apricots and pears to its name.
- In making this wine, Javier was on a mission to put Treixadura firmly on the map as one of the best white wines going. It's a grape that only those in the know will recognise, but you can bet that those same people are trying their darndest to keep it that way...
- The fruit based roundness is tied off neatly, leaving the pallette with a grapefruit flavoured flourish. A real treat that comes complete with all the Queenly decedance the name suggests.
Sandra is a self-confessed wine geek, with a passion for both the science and the magic of winemaking.
We took the 2019 vintage of Sandra's Treixadura when we reached out to winemakers in our Covid Support fund, 92% of Angels gave it a thumbs up and said they'd buy it again, so it's back again for another vintage.
Treixadura is one of Spain's hidden treasures. Normally it’s blended with other grapes to add a vibrant citrusy zing, but Sandra makes it shine on its own. A full-bodied white with luscious flavours of ripe peach and refreshing citrus.
- Whilst working abroad Javier's father, Ramón dreamt of the day he would return to Ribeiro to pick up his ancestors tools and make the ultimate white Ribeiro wine.
- Javier made this wine as a tribute to Ramón and it's as close to the perfect example of Ribeiro Treixadura as you can get. It's even got the medal to prove it...
- This is clean, bright and thirst quenchingly rich drop that will answer all your white wine needs year round. An alluring lemony yellow, it's ultra aromatic with smooth flavours of ripe, juicy fruit and just a touch of buttery nutmeg richness.