New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Javier's Treixadura, ‘the Queen of Ribeiro’ is a soft and fruity white, with bags of delicious fresh peaches, apricots and pears to its name.
- In making this wine, Javier was on a mission to put Treixadura firmly on the map as one of the best white wines going. It's a grape that only those in the know will recognise, but you can bet that those same people are trying their darndest to keep it that way...
- The fruit based roundness is tied off neatly, leaving the palate with a grapefruit flavoured flourish. A real treat that comes complete with all the Queenly decedance the name suggests.
Sandra is a self-confessed wine geek, with a passion for both the science and the magic of winemaking.
We took the 2019 vintage of Sandra's Treixadura when we reached out to winemakers in our Covid Support fund, 92% of Angels gave it a thumbs up and said they'd buy it again, so it's back again for another vintage.
Treixadura is one of Spain's hidden treasures. Normally it’s blended with other grapes to add a vibrant citrusy zing, but Sandra makes it shine on its own. A full-bodied white with luscious flavours of ripe peach and refreshing citrus.
- Whilst working abroad, Javier's father Ramón dreamt of the day he would return to Ribeiro to pick up his ancestors tools and make the ultimate white Ribeiro wine.
- Javier made this wine as a tribute to Ramón and it's as close to the perfect example of Ribeiro Treixadura as you can get. It's even got the medal to prove it...
- This clean, bright and thirst-quenchingly rich drop will answer your white wine needs all year round. An alluring lemony yellow, it's ultra-aromatic with smooth flavours of ripe, juicy fruit and just a touch of buttery nutmeg richness.