- The 2012 vintage of this little beauty was a huge hit with the Aussie Angels (and top wine critic James Halliday - who awarded it a whopping 93 points) ...now finally we've got our hands on it!
- This rich, elegant blend is Adrian and Rebecca's take on a Rhone classic. Take a long sip and let it wrap around your tongue like a velvety-smooth cashmere blanket - the perfect winter warmer.
- And because your Angel funding set Adrian and Rebecca up in business, they're giving you mates' rates.
- 2016 was quite a year for Johan Kruger. First he gave up his safe Stellenbosch job to go it alone and make his award-winning kit for Naked. Then, when Angels got a taste of his stupidly delicious wines, you nominated him for Winemaker of the Year!
Johan heard he’d been nominated on his son Matteo’s birthday. He felt honoured, and humbled, and determined to pay back the amazing Angels who voted for him, by making a truly spectacular wine. Funding allowed him to get his hands on some truly top-notch fruit and reserve juice and they came together perfectly...
This is a complex wine with dense flavours. Shiraz, Pinotage and Cab Sauv give it a lovely backbone of dark, brooding fruit and peppery complexity, while a splash of Merlot softens the finish to silky-smooth.
Luis discovered a forgotten parcel of this wine at the back of his cellar. When he tasted it and realised how good it was, there was only going to be one home for it - yours!
If you've tasted Luis’ normal Montaria you'll already know you're in for a treat, but a just few pounds more really delivers a helluva lot more bang for your buck.
With mindblowingly juicy black cherry and damson fruit, it assaults your mouth like a delicious battering ram. It's no wonder 93% of those who've tried it have been hooked.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plump and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- The idea for my Syrah Graciano came to me when I was playing around with some wine during lunchtime, in one glass I had Syrah, and in the other Graciano. Syrah is grown all over the world, but central Spain has a perfect climate for this grape variety, since it needs a lot of sun, whilst Graciano is used in the blends of La Roja for adding freshness and structure.
- I really couldn't remember any other wines that blend these two grape varieties, as the regions that grow Graciano are usually too cold to also grow Syrah well. I mentioned this to Naked Wines and the next thing I knew they had said yes to my idea!
- This wine is a special blend that works very well, the freshness of the Graciano compliments the juicy, peppery Syrah so you get a wine that is full-bodied and elegant at the same time, bringing out the best part of both grapes.
- Top Chilean winemaker, Felipe, wanted to introduce Angels to the humble Pais grape; a variety that has decked the tables of Chilean homes for centuries, and chose to pair it with relative newbie to his country’s vineyards; Syrah.
- Angel funding allowed him to withstand pressures from the big corporations and produce this unique blend, with the ripe aromas of Syrah and cherry flavours of Pais uniting beautifully to form beautifully smooth and smokey wine.
- This little grape has a growing following so sit back, relax and enjoy, safe in the knowledge that you are drinking a wine that’s full of both history and innovation.
- Addictively delicious and a prime example of what Cabernet is all about - namely lots of juicy loosey cassis flavours ganging up with a lovely milk chocolate hit. All in all, scrummy.
- Kobie's first 'Angel's Selection' red, the grapes used to make this wine were bought with Angel money - which means you get it cheap as chips.
- This tummy warming red is sure to be a hit with Angels, and there isn't much of it...so get cracking, and don't forget to pick up a lamb biryani on your way whilst you're at it.