- With a name like Domaine de Sainte Rose, it was inevitable that we made a rosé! We love rosé, so we knew we could make something really special for our Angels.
- Naked Angels have been hugely enthusiastic and encouraging of us producing a rosé, so Naked HQ backed us to give it a try! We are honoured and flattered that you have given us this opportunity to take this new wine out there and we hope you enjoy it.
- This is a fresh, full flavoured, luscious style of rosé, dry but bursting with strawberries and cream flavours and with a wonderfully silky smooth finish. All this but with enough backbone and structure to pair with light summer dishes in addition to being the ultimate aperitif!
Charles and Ruth, Winemakers
- The idea for my Syrah Graciano came to me when I was playing around with some wine during lunchtime, in one glass I had Syrah, and in the other Graciano. Syrah is grown all over the world, but central Spain has a perfect climate for this grape variety, since it needs a lot of sun, whilst Graciano is used in the blends of La Roja for adding freshness and structure.
- I really couldn't remember any other wines that blend these two grape varieties, as the regions that grow Graciano are usually too cold to also grow Syrah well. I mentioned this to Naked Wines and the next thing I knew they had said yes to my idea!
- This wine is a special blend that works very well, the freshness of the Graciano compliments the juicy, peppery Syrah so you get a wine that is full-bodied and elegant at the same time, bringing out the best part of both grapes.
- Nothing beats a perfectly pale rose from Provence and Bruno has crafted an exceptional limited edition pink just for Angels.
- Carefully selecting each berry from south facing hills, he has delicately blended Syrah, Cabernet and Grenache to make this delicious refreshing tipple.
- This elegant rose is packed full of rich and fragrant floral aromas with juicy white peach, fresh raspberries and crisp almond on the palate. A perfect summer sipper in the sun.
- Addictively delicious and a prime example of what Cabernet is all about with lots of juicy loosey cassis flavours ganging up with a lovely milk chocolate hit. All in all, scrummy.
- The grapes used to make this wine were bought with Angel money - which means you get it cheap as chips.
- This tummy warming red is sure to be a hit with Angels, and there isn't much of it...so get cracking, and don't forget to pick up a lamb biryani on your way whilst you're at it.
- Top Chilean winemaker, Felipe, wanted to introduce Angels to the humble Pais grape; a variety that has decked the tables of Chilean homes for centuries, and chose to pair it with relative newbie to his country’s vineyards; Syrah.
- Angel funding allowed him to withstand pressures from the big corporations and produce this unique blend, with the ripe aromas of Syrah and cherry flavours of Pais uniting beautifully to form beautifully smooth and smokey wine.
- This little grape has a growing following so sit back, relax and enjoy, safe in the knowledge that you are drinking a wine that’s full of both history and innovation.
Irene pours all of her talent, care and attention into every wine she creates, and this is no exception.
Taking grapes from her favourite vineyard she has crafted the ultimate field blend. A dollop of Syrah, a drop of Petit Verdot, a soupçon of Cabernet Sauvignon and a smidge of Carignan make a beautifully light, simple tipple. Perfect for midweek sipping.
An easy, everyday wine full of bright, fresh blackberries, blackcurrants and cherries.