New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Luis ensures only the best grapes are hand-picked to give his reserva a delicious intensity.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a subtle streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
- Who'da thought it... a big dollop of gutsy Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy pure Viognier.
- Big, rich, ripe bramble and damson fruit with lashings of oak are given a soft, silky finish by the addition of the Viognier with its hint of white peach acting as the perfect foil to the peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality for a very reasonable price... no wonder so many of you would happily buy it again!
- Benjamin's brand new Rosé is hot off the blocks (or as the case may be, chilled between 10° - 12°C off the blocks) from the small appelation of Luberon in the south of France, the beating heart of premium Rosé. After Angels flocked to Benjamin's page to tell him just how much they loved his first bottle of the pale pink stuff, he grabbed his hat and set to work making them their next vintage.
- Made exclusively for Angels using a heady combo of fruity red grapes (Syrah and black Grenache) with crisp white grapes (vermentino and white Grenache) to make a truly glorious Rosé. With an elegant nose of fresh raspberries, and a crisp juicy palate with hints of strawberries and red berries, it ticks every last box.
- And the best part? You can sink back into your sofa, glass in hand with a crystal clear conscience - this baby was made with mother nature taken into account. Benjamin kept his process as green and clean as he possibly could from start to finish, and plans to make all of his wines organic in the near future.
- "When Naked asked me to make a delicious and affordable Aussie red, I knew just the wine for the job. A Shiraz with depth, intense fruit, and spice… with a hint of Viognier to give a touch of floral lift.
- There are so many great vineyards surrounding us, but having a route to market has always been the key, which is why we’ve remained a small wine business. Your funding allows me to focus on what I’m good at (winemaking), and my husband to focus on what he’s good at (growing grapes and breeding cattle).
- This is a wine with oodles of juicy dark red fruits – cherry, blackberry jam, and plum, with a hint of earth and oak. I'd suggest letting this wine chill out in the bottle a bit after its big journey overseas... one month ideally. Or if you can't wait that long, decanting will help all of the ripe, juicy delicious fruit to sing from the glass!"
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- This little beauty has always been a huge hit with the Aussie Angels ...now finally we've got our hands on it!
- This rich, elegant blend is Adrian and Rebecca's take on a Rhone classic. Take a long sip and let it wrap around your tongue like a velvety-smooth cashmere blanket - the perfect winter warmer.
- And because your Angel funding set Adrian and Rebecca up in business, they're giving you mates' rates.
Eddy bought a bottle of his Mago on tour and Angels went wild for it so we shook hands and took the lot. He's pleased as punch with his third wine for Angels and we reckon it's destined for greatness.
The name pays homage to the ancient wine buff, Mago, who wrote some of the earliest works on viticulture; teaching the ancient Greeks and Romans a thing or two about winemaking!
- Angels who crack it open now can expect an elegant fruit bomb of a red, but as it ages, the lush oakiness will break onto centre stage and enter a delicious duet with all that fruit. It's a win-win really!
- Our Maxime Reserve is a Mediterranean blend of Shiraz, Grenache, Cinsault and Mourvedre grown on the mountain valley of Piekenierskloof on 700 meters above sea level on decomposed granite soils. This specific terroir is best suited for these varietals, which are now in super high demand by most winemakers in South Africa. Thanks to Angel Funding, I could secure this amazing wine for you!
- Our Maxime Reserve might be less bold than older brother`s wine - the Matteo Reserve, but still has the power and elegance in equal measures, capturing the warmth and spice of the Shiraz, red fruits of the Grenache, cherries from the Cinsault and a touch of Mourvedre to add great harmony.
- Some varietals used in this blend are from qualified Old Vines, which give great depth and concentration and would normally sell for much more than this great value for money wine we could secure - thanks to Angel Funding!
Johan Kruger, Winemaker
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
After Angels lapped up his first two rosé wines, Benjamin decided to go a little left-field with his latest creation. While Provence is best known for its rosé, he’s selected special grapes from the ‘Triangle d’or’ (that’s ‘golden triangle’ to us anglophones) of the region to create a classy red blend he hopes you’ll love just as much as his pink kit.
On first taste, you can tell this is a wine that’s been ageing beautifully since 2016, it’s harmonious on the palate with nice round tannins and a great maturity, like good Bordeaux. You get delectable notes of red cherries and coffee, and a hint of vanilla from 12 months maturing in French and American oak barrels.
Down Benjamin’s neck of the woods, they’d guzzle this wine down with grilled spare ribs and stuffed med veg in the sunshine. So why not treat yourself to a taste of that southern French lifestyle at home? Get the charcoals firing, pour yourself a big glug of Rouge, then lay back on the sun lounger with your eyes closed… you’ll be dreaming you’re on the Cotes de Provence.
- 2016 was quite a year for Johan Kruger. First he gave up his safe Stellenbosch job to go it alone and make his award-winning kit for Naked. Then, when Angels got a taste of his stupidly delicious wines, you nominated him for Winemaker of the Year!
- Johan heard he’d been nominated on his son Matteo’s birthday. He felt honoured, and humbled, and determined to pay back the amazing Angels who voted for him, by making a truly spectacular wine. Funding allowed him to get his hands on some truly top-notch fruit and reserve juice and they came together perfectly...
- This is a complex wine with dense flavours. Shiraz, Pinotage and Cab Sauv give it a lovely backbone of dark, brooding fruit and peppery complexity, while a splash of Merlot softens the finish to silky-smooth.