- The boy met the girl and this is the love child. A product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Light, zippy and classically fruit laden, this white will have your taste buds dancing for joy. A crowd pleasing all-rounder with or without food.
- A mixed fruit salad of aromas assaults the senses, with punchy fruit flavours of passionfruit, guava and lemon sherbet lingering on the palate.
- Molly's blend is a unique wine that brings different varieties together to rock the white wine world!
- Thanks to Angel funding I was able to bring different regions into play. The combo of a colder climate and a warm, dry climate really brings the wine to life.
- Molly's blend has beautiful aromas of fresh tropical fruits with a hint of melon. On the palate it has great length with a gorgeous crispness and just a hint of natural sweetness. I recommend drinking this wine straight out of the fridge – chilled, fresh and crisp!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When Angel funding gave me the opportunity to make a range of Margaret River wines - this was the style that sprung to mind. It's one of my favourite blends to drink.
- Packed with bright and zippy fruit flavours, this wine exudes the bright freshness of the Margaret River region.
- The great thing about this wine is the juxtaposition of the two varieties. It's a classic case of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts (I love saying that).
Stuart Pym - Winemaker
- I call this my Sauvignon for grown ups! I wanted to make a more dramatic blend that brings Semillon into the spotlight. Although still Sauvignon-led, it's a step towards the style of Bordeaux white blends - it's a refreshing change from straight Sauvignon Blanc.
- Like all the wines I make for Angels, this wouldn't be possible without your funding. However this wine has an extra dimension... discussions with Angels on the Naked site helped the concept for this wine to evolve. An absolute victory for having direct input and feedback without any gatekeepers!
- On the nose there's a combination of lemon, white flowers and grapefruit with a lovely mineral edge. On the palate there's tongue-tingling lemon zest and grassy notes coupled with apricot and honeysuckle. It has a lively acidity balanced by a lovely richness and a long edifying finish. I hope you enjoy it!