New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
With mouthwateringly juicy spiced cherry flavours, this will be a hit with even your fussiest dinner guest. Dom knows just what he's doing with this perfectly balanced Italian food loving red.
Dom sourced the finest grapes using Angel funding - and with his know how got them for the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
A perfect match with any pasta dish. Think fresh penne with a rich spicy sausage ragu or a Tuscan vegetable tagliatelle. Bellisimo!
- This wine is part of the so-called "Baby Super Tuscan" movement, a new generation of modern, generous and easy to drink wines...
- Tuscany is home to some of the best Syrah and Merlot grapes, and I'm excited to finally share them with Angels. A touch of Italy's signature Sangiovese adds extra complexity.
- Thanks to your support I selected the best vineyard for these grapes, and tended the vineyard in right way to bring out all of the delicious characteristics. The result is a wonderfully full bodied wine with grand fruit aromas and a spiced note at the end.
- Italian superstar Stefano di Blasi's prize for being named your 2020 Winemaker of the Year was the opportunity to make a top-quality Tuscan red. Easy peasy for a man with his track record. But the challenge he set himself was to make it as planet-friendly as possible.
- Not only is the wine packaged in our lightest ever bottle to lower CO2 emissions, it's also made without sulphites, which is more natural. Stefano's used only the greenest techniques in the vineyard and the most pristine organic fruit, so you get the sheer purity of flavour coming through.
- It’s a true reflection of the organic Tuscan grapes it was made from, with crunchy red fruit flavours, sour cherry and a hint of spice. With nice length and a silky smooth mouthfeel.
- Stefano's reds have been notorious among Angels ever since his selection of lustrously rich and refined Chianti, Montepulicanos and Merlots first touched down on your wine racks. When we found out he had a brand new Sangiovese heading in our direction, we're not ashamed to admit we came over a bit giddy.
- Exclusively using hand selected, high altitude Sangiovese grapes, Stefano has created yet another Italian red triumph that you'll be clamouring to tell everyone and their dog about.
- It opens with an earthy brambly depth that quickly develops into more floral, juicy flavours of tart raspberries, plums and figs with just a hint of leather and warming spice. Its region of Chianti Rufina signs the wine off with its signature crisp flourish of acidity to finish.
- There aren’t many more iconic Naked winemakers than Stefano di Blasi. It was quite the coup when we signed him back in 2014 and he started making top-class Tuscan wines just for you. His IGT Toscana delivers rich flavour with yummy cherries, brambles and chocolatey notes - ending in a luxurious creamy finish.
- The regular-sized bottle of this delicious Tuscan red has been picking up medals left, right and centre and the last 6 vintages all earned 90%+ ratings from Angels. Stefano reckons the 2019 is his best yet, so he’s treating you to a mega magnum edition.
“It is a pure taste of Tuscany, with Sangiovese giving the fresh acidity and the taste of cherries and the Merlot/Cabernet sauvignon from the coast, giving riper black fruits and softer tannins. I really need to thank you because this was made possible thanks to your help."
Stefano di Blasi, Winemaker