- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
Verdil, a rare golden-yellow grape variety almost exclusive to southeastern Spain, has been in huge decline over the years. Luckily Diego and a handful of others have come to its rescue and are creating balanced and lively wines that are sure to impress!
His organic vineyards thrive under the glorious sunshine and cool sea breeze of the area, and the white clay soil enhances the delicious creaminess of all that fruit.
Pale yellow in colour, with citrus and apricots on the nose and a subtle hint of anise, this is a seriously smooth wine with a delightful long finish. Diego likens it to meeting up with an old friend where you can’t stop smiling and time flies unnoticed...And we couldn’t agree more!
- This Austrian wine was selected by 100's of Wine Bloggers at the European Wine Bloggers's Conference in Vienna. Which means as well as us, a whole load of computer geeks love it too!
- It's an amazing blend of 13 different grape varieties, dominated by Gruner Veltliner, so it has lots of complexity sitting around its core of lemony-lime fruit and wonderfully zingy finish.
- Perfect with sushi, Thai Green Curry or as a Sunday lunchtime kick-starter.
- After the success of my first vermouth, I decided to make a limited edition version inspired by the typical dark vermouth from Galicia.
- My vermouth negre is crafted from old vine white Grenache grapes and Mediterranean botanicals. It's intense and complex, with herbal and fruity flavours of rosemary, thyme, prune and mandarin as well as the typical vermouth ingredients like cinnamon and cloves.
- I like to enjoy it simply neat on the rocks - but you can add ice and tonic to make a delicious long drink. This vermouth is non chill filtered, so it may become hazy.
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.
- Thanks to your votes in the Winemaker of the Year competition, I was able to make this exciting new wine especially for Angels...
- One of my favourite grapes, Terret Bourret, combined with just a touch of Picpoul creates an exceptional, light, fresh wine, a wine with elegance and length. Thanks to your support and funding, Angels and Archangels, this wine can come back to life.
- And, as you probably all now know, every bottle that you enable me to produce, every bottle that you buy, every bottle that you drink, every bottle shared between friends or with your posts on Naked Wines, is another brick in the wall of my new winery!
Read more about Virgile and his amazing story in his book here!
- Nope, not the stuff of nostalgia - Alvaro's SILVER medal winning Cream Sherry is a new breed of beautifully balanced wine that's just itching to blow your preconceptions clean away.
- Cream by name but just the right kind of creamy by nature. This sherry will surprise you with its freshness, vibrancy and luscious depth of flavour.
- Fortify literally means 'to increase the effectiveness of, with additional ingredients.' We urge you to fortify your wine rack with a bottle (or two) of this delight, and try it with some smooth 'n' salty blue cheese.