New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Paolo has long been known at Naked as the King of Prosecco and the 2020 vintage of his Prosecco Superiore proves that case and point. It's so good that it had BBC Good Food's Henry Jeffreys wondering whether 'This might be the best prosecco I have ever tasted'. How's that for "Superiore"!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- Paolo has bottled his prize Prosecco into a shiny 1.5L magnum with all the melt-in-the-mouth luxury you'd expect from a world-class Prosecco winemaker. He's long been known at Naked as King of Prosecco and there's no better way to find out why than with this King sized bottle
- Crisp, fruity and refreshing, Paolo's top-notch Prosecco is gentler than Champagne and creamier than Cava. Imagine the bliss of elegant bubbles dissolving in a soft lemon foam on your tongue.
- Full of flavour this jumbo-sized bottle of joy is guaranteed to bring bags of festive sparkle to your celebrations this December. Whether it's accompanying your smoked salmon canapes, or kicking of the big day with an extra jubilant pop.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...