- You've been funding Carlos from the get-go to make deliciously drinkable, down to earth reds. This little treasure of a Garnacha comes from the Campo de Borja region, one of Spain's finest unsung heroes - and it's about to become your new favourite tipple.
- Full to the brim with ripe, vibrant and rounded red fruits, it has a silky-smooth seductive finish to savour with every sip.
- If you're having a dinner party - then this wine is here to save your bacon. A versatile food wine, great for quaffing with friends - and ridiculously good value for money to boot.
- David knows just where to find the richest and juiciest parcels in Spain and he has uncovered this hidden beauty deep in the heart of Cariñena.
- Jam packed with delicious ripe cranberries, red cherries and raspberries, this is one of David’s favourite varieties. It’s bursting with fun and fresh fruit flavours.
- This juicy wine pairs perfectly with a succulent leg of roast lamb, or if you want to want to go off piste then a nicely spicy chicken tandoori will make this wine sing.
- Because Carlos works as consultant winemaker for several leading wineries, he has the pick of amazing grapes from all over Spain. And of course, he only picks the best which is why this cheeky little red is on our list.
- Made from 100% Garnacha (also known as Grenache), this tummy warming red has fruit by the bucket load. "Perfect for Sushi", says Carlos...who are we to argue?
- At this price you can afford to drink Morum every day. So you might as well start now!
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
'We fell in love with the La Xalamera vineyard when we first saw it in 2015 and purchased it the same year. This shallow valley has gently sloping sides where these 50 year old blocks of Garnatxa Negra vines cling onto life. Here the vines struggle to produce a lot of fruit, resulting in high levels of concentration.
We believe this vineyard makes what we believe is the most floral and fragrant Garnatxa Negra, with the perfect ripeness and acidity.
Ethereal nose of red fruits, raspberries, wild strawberries,undergrowth, forest floor, brambles and licorice all feature. The palate is fresh whilst being plush and round from some time spent in Austrian oak casks'
Núria Altés and Rafael de Haan, Winemakers