- I have always loved the Macon Rouge, and I wanted to make a wine from this area in a lighter style of red that would compliment the rest of my range.
- The grapes I've used for my Gamay are hand picked from old vines growing on the slopes. I've used a technique called cold maceration to bring out the flavour of the grapes without extracting too much tannin.
- My Gamay is a modern fruit driven style, with ripe red fruits and aromas, with a certain minerality and light rounded tannins. It's a lighter fresh style of red that really lends itself to cheeses and cold meats.
- I've been making Beaujolais for the past 22 years... so I'm thrilled to start a new chapter with Naked as your first ever Beaujolais winemaker.
- I found the very best grapes from older, established vineyards to make this wine. The yields are lower and the grapes are smaller, this helps us to obtain more intense, yet mellow wines.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, my Beaujolais is brimming with blackberry, pear and cherry - it is well balanced, very soft and silky smooth.
- Fleurie is one of the twelve crus of Beaujolais and probably one of the most sought after.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, it's a unique and feminine wine, famous for its wonderful soft, floral and fruity taste.
- My Fleurie is a beautifully smooth and silky red wine with soft red and black berry fruits.