Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Fleurie is one of the twelve crus of Beaujolais and probably one of the most sought after.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, it's a unique and feminine wine, famous for its wonderful soft, floral and fruity taste.
- My Fleurie is a beautifully smooth and silky red wine with soft red and black berry fruits.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Domaine Cheysson was founded in the 17th century by the monks of Cluny Abbey. The monks settled on the current site of the Estate, they cleared the hills to plant vines and build the cellar that we still use today.
- These vines located on extremely steep hillsides, facing due south give small yields but with wines of a beautiful aromatic complexity.
For fermentation, it is the yeasts from our region that ferment the wine. These bring authentic notes with very beautiful aromas and a nice complexity on the palate.The wine was then aged in stainless steel tanks, protected from oxygen, for more than 6 months to allow it to flourish.
It is now ready to be drunk now and will keep for three to four more years.
Jean Pierre Large introduces his special cuveé from Chiroubles past from generation to generation.
Jean Pierre Large, Winemaker