- The elegant and refined off-dry style is the traditional style of still Vouvray. We work hard in the vineyard, selecting golden Chenin Blanc grapes as they ripen in late summer – to give our Vouvray that edge.
- The taste is quince and ripe pears with a twist of natural freshness - with complexity and depth. Top Vouvray like this is really versatile… we drink it cold with friends as an apperif or with supper.
- We get such a kick out of the act of creating wine, from planting the vines through to seeing customers enjoy it. The label says it all - Les Jours Heureux… Happy Days!
Cyril and Catherine, Winemakers
The vineyards are located at the top of a charming little village in western France and have been lucky enough to avoid the frost which has plagued the rest of the Loire Valley and Europe in recent years.
Two pickings over 10 days makes sure both crisp freshness and full flavours go into this vibrant white that’s brimming with Old World class.
- This one will age beautifully for the next 5-7 years at least, taking on a more honeyed character as it does, whilst still remaining dry. It’s pure magic!
- Stephen de Wet describes his Chenin as rich and racy, and we'd have to agree! With crisp apple flavours and a wisp of creaminess, it's a sure fire winner.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa. We're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out that if nearly 60,000 people said they'd buy it again then there's something good going for it. Something very good