- I have always wanted to make an all-inclusive, five varietal Bordeaux Blend, but never had the access to all five varieties - that is until this year! I stumbled upon a few gems in some special vineyards, and I could not resist the challenge to make this wine.
- This wine was born as an idea and only made a reality by the funds raised by the Angels. Thank you Naked Wines and Angels for making this amazing wine possible.
- On the nose there are black berries, black cherry pie filling, cedar and some mild coffee notes. The palate is packed with layered fruit, oak complexities evolving to a finely grained tannin and juicy fruity finish.
- Originally trained in Bordeaux, Jean-Pascal is now an icon in Chile - where every delicious wine he touches ends up dripping in medals and critical acclaim.
- He's worked his magic on two of Chile's most popular grape varieties to create this show-stopper of a wine - especially for YOU.
- The magical mix of Angel funding, supreme winemaking and ultra-premium grapes make every last drop of his Cabernet Carmenere over-deliver.
The combination of a classic variety such as Cabernet Sauvignon with Carignan is not so common to find in the world, yet the result of using a little bit of quality Chilean Carignan in the blend is beautiful.
- The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes come from right near the coast of the Pacific Ocean, and the Carignan is planted a bit more inland to enjoy the warmer weather and bring out the fruitiness of the grapes.
- It’s fruity and refreshing, has a delicate structure built on soft tannins and is a perfect choice if you are looking to try something new!
Four grape varieties from three different regions across Chile have gone into this absolute corker of a red; Cab Sauv from the Cachapoal Valley, Malbec from the Bio Bio Valley in the extreme south and Carmenere and Syrah from the Maule Valley.
The Cab Sauv forms the backbone of this wine with the Malbec bringing in a burst of fruity freshness and vibrancy. This is then rounded off beautifully by the silkiness of the Carmenere and dark fruits of the Syrah.
If you like Bordeaux blends, this wine has your name all over it! It looks posh, tastes posh, and will blow your friends away.
- Carmen Stevens hardly needs any introduction to most Angels. She’s the unsung winemaking hero you helped us pluck from obscurity in South Africa. Her latest Naked outing comes in the form of this voluptuous, versatile Cabernet blend from the sunshine-soaked Coastal Region.
- This is Carmen’s homage to Bordeaux, only better. Like Bordeaux it’s made from only premium, sophisticated grapes. But unlike Bordeaux, they come from the sun-drenched vineyards of South Africa, taking the flavour through the roof.
- This deep ruby drop is packed with intense blackcurrant fruits, with a hint of juicy red berries - finished off with a tender touch of posh oak. It's the best of both worlds in a bottle, just for you.
- You have been asking for wines from the Lebanon and we searched high and low to find one that was perfect for Angels.
- Eddy carefully grows and handpicks the plumpest fruit from his vineyard to go into this juicy, elegant and subtle drop.
- Classic and rustic with a playful fruity side, this wine is full of bold blackberry and redcurrant flavours wrapped up in a warming toasty lick of vanilla spice. The perfect tipple to accompany a melt-in-the-mouth rack of lamb
- Willie and Faisal picked their very best fruit from their finest vineyards in the iconic Stellenbosch Hills to make their Directors' Reserve.
- Complex, rich and oh-so-elegant, every delicious sip of this South African Bordeaux Blend is jam-packed with brooding dark fruits with a delicious earthy spice on the finish.
- Thanks to funding raised in the Naked Fine Wine Bond, they were able to give it the time it needed to become even more spectacular.
- Connie has created this absolute blockbuster of a red by combining Chile's most popular red grape varieties, Cabernet, Carmenere and Merlot.
- It's packed with big, bold, blackcurrant fruit that hits the mouth like a fruit bomb. Underneath it has a little bit of sweet, dark chocolate that gives it a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness. It's like turbo Ribena for grown ups.
- Beware. This is very drinkable stuff. Very, very drinkable. So don't be surprised if it disappears from your glass rather quickly!