- My aim when I made this wine was to create a unique experience from vines grown on decomposed granite soils in the Polkadraai ward of Stellenbosch. I've only made 3,000 bottles and every single one has been exclusively produced for Naked Wines as a thank you for your support.
- The grapes were hand sorted three times, crushed then left to soak on the skins for five days, and then aged for 14 months in french oak after fermentation completed. I wanted everything to be as natural as possible, so I've neither fined nor filtered my Silver Hope Cabernet Franc.
- This wine is elegant, with a delicious plum and dark berry fruitiness, and a cinnamon spice and a hint of minerality that makes it extremely moreish.
Bruwer Raats, Winemaker
- Rarely seen as a stand alone rosé, Cabernet Franc grows particularly well in the hills around Cecilia's winery with flavours that are totally unique to this part of the world.
- Cecilia was desperate to show us how delicious a Hungarian Rosé could be, and we whole heartedly agreed right from the off! Her focus was to maintain fruitiness, complexity & zing by carefully looking after the vines, picking the grapes early.
- With an alluring intense pinky hue, hints of roses, refreshing bite and flavours of crushed strawberry & raspberry this fruity number comes together in the kind of perfect harmony that will have you reaching for more.