New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Rod's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal, without having to compromise on style or cut any corners during this wine's journey from barrel to bottle. No 'Vavavoom' was harmed in the making of this wine... thank you!
Marlborough may steal the limelight when it comes to Kiwi Savs, but this Hawke's Bay beauty can stake an equally vibrant and intense claim to New Zealand's winemaking prowess.
- Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that will have you running to stock up the wine rack (the fridge, your friends wine rack... the list goes on) to the brim with this little number!
When two-time New Zealand Winemaker of the Year Dom told us he had a special sweet treat lined up for his Angels, we knew it had to be something seriously special to live up to his high standards. And boy did he prove us right…
This honey-sweet noble Riesling from Waipara’s incredible 2017 vintage has been ageing gracefully for 4 years and grows in complexity every day that drifts by. It’s unctuous and fresh, with beautiful flavours of mandarin orange, honey and spice. It’s simply a top-quality dessert wine.
It’s already a delicious pairing for a sticky toffee pud or mega cheese board, but sweet wines this concentrated and complex are a rare thing, and can age for donkey’s years. So if you can bear to wait, it’ll be the perfect topper to round off a special slap-up dinner down the road.
- Rod is our man on the ground in Hawke's Bay and he's a dab hand at bringing Angels mouthwateringly good wines that top our favourites chart year after year. His Pinot Gris is no different.
- Grapes from this region and of this quality usually cost a pretty penny but Angel funding meant Rod got his hands on them for a steal and he passed that saving straight on to you.
- It’s lively, vibrant and full of tropical fruit flavours, with a zingy finish. When you first taste it, you won’t be expecting this level of intensity. He’s managed to squeeze so much into each mouthful. It’s classy, complex, and brimming with wow-factor.
- An elegant Pinot with a gentle touch. The Angels have been asking Bill & Claudia to make a New Zealand Pinot like this ever since tasting their amazing 2010 Sauv Blancs.
- The Smalls spent ages scouring the island looking for just the right vines, and they have struck gold! Mature vines on a sunny north-facing hillside in Marlborough, just screaming to be Naked.
- "Absolutely loved it, just what I've been looking for. Can't stop talking about it" said Angel Richard Coyne. We heartily agree!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a little bit of liquorice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the centre finished off with a kick of black pepper and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Grab a leg of lamb, slow roast it for 12 hours, then serve with copious amounts of this. Stunning.
- The Dunnolly Estate Reserve Chardonnay is so special. The wine has been elevated to the next level!
- The nose is a delicate balance of white nectarines & citrus peel, there is an enticing creaminess and warmth coming from the new French Barriques. On the first sip, the palate flourishes showing the natural acid length and a rich encompassing mouthfeel.
- Our style of Chardonnay is designed to be subtle. Gentle flavours of apricot & citrus and balanced with a delicate acidity. With the vintage being on the cooler side I needed to ensure that there was still this generosity, without detracting from our signature wine style and pronounced femininity.
- I made this wine with the Angels in mind. I wanted to bring a sense of luxury that unfortunately our summer didn’t provide!
Nicky Parish, Winemaker
- Peter and Nicky Parish have crafted a classic Kiwi white with a twist. It's brimming with all the fresh, zippy, tropical fruit flavours you'd expect from a Sauvignon Blanc from down under, but they've blended in a dash of Pinot Gris, taking it to next-level elegance and refinement.
- The Father-daughter winemaking team have carefully selected grapes from their hillside vineyard in Waipara Valley. The region's gentle nighttime breezes cool and sustain the grapes, giving them their trademark refreshing, zippy and sophisticated characters.
- Waipara's favourite family winemaking team couldn't have done all this without your support. Angel funding means they have the money tend the vines with love and care, helping them to put nutrition back into the ecosystem and environment. It also keeps Peter and Nicky working side-by-side, which is truly special.
- Phil Handford only makes one wine, Pinot Noir. It’s his obsession. And he makes some of the best on the planet. Hand picked from his own Central Otago vineyard, then lovingly cuddled in expensive French oak.
- Forget pricey Burgundy. When the French get their chops round this soft, elegant, seriously classy Pinot Noir from down under, they’ll be quaking in their vineyards.
- Vibrant and savoury, with fresh raspberry and cherry flavours, this is a complex, top-shelf red with subtle herbal notes, sweet spice and a lovely lick of oak.
- Pinot Gris grows very well in Waipara. The cool and dry weather means the fruit to ripen super slowly to develop beautiful body and ripeness. I've been working with Pinot Gris for over a decade and there are more nuances to the variety than you'd think!
- Thanks to Angel support and the total enthusiasm they have shown for my wines, I have been able to concentrate on picking, pressing, fermenting and blending these unique wines for Naked.
- Fresh white pear and nectarine combine with preserved fig and baked quince on the nose and through the palate with a hint of cinnamon. Rich yet restrained and dry on the finish, a white wine with many layers suitable for pondering or drinking.