New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
When we asked Angels whether they wanted an entry-level Rosé from Sicily, or to see how much more complexity and concentration an extra £2 a bottle could deliver, 67% voted for this super-premium rosé from Puglia.
Imagine walking through a summer garden, smelling orange blossom, red berries and violets. Followed by a nice fruit cocktail on the patio, made from the ripest strawberries and blueberries you’ve ever tasted.
Hand-crafted using the traditional ‘Saignèe’ method and the same old-vine grapes that go into his premium Terra range of reds, Dom’s produced an elegant, richer style than your average rosé. Only trouble is, being old-vines, there’s not a lot of it to go round.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
Our first ever Gavi de Gavi, first vintage landed back in 2016 and it's been going strong since then! We wanted to show off the very best of our region, Central Piedmont, the home to such a special wine, that you can only find here, and nowhere else.
Known as the ‘Chablis of Italy’, Gavi de Gavi is made from the Cortese grape. It’s fresh, crisp, vibrant, super dry with subtle notes of peach, pear and citrus, and a steely minerality on the finish.
Making wine is our job, but also our greatest passion. Thanks to Angel funding, we’re able to combine our day job as wine consultants, with handcrafting wines like this on our family vineyard. Grazie for believing in us!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
- If you like your wine packed with flavour, then the grapes you need to look for are of the slightly shriveled, sorrier-looking variety. They might not look postcard perfect, but we can tell you here and now that those are the ones you really want in your glass.
- The not-so-secret ingredient? The sun. Leave grapes to bask in it and you’ll turbocharge the taste. So when Stefano di Blasi, discovered some forgotten-about Chardonnay and Viognier grapes, shriveled by the scorching Sicilian sun, we got very excited indeed.
- It’s one of a kind. Elegant and refreshing, with mouthwateringly ripe, juicy flavours of melon and zingy Sicilian lemon -fabulously intense, it's the kind of wine that disappears quickly but you won't forget it in a hurry.
Stefano di Blasi has that classic Italian knack for making first-class, elegant wines that slip down a treat, and his exquisitely refreshing Bianco Trevenezie has been a must-have for seven summers straight.
It’s the perfect thirst-quencher, with fruity, floral aromas that lure your nose into the glass, then you taste all that lovely fruit salad of apples, peaches and pears packed into every cubic inch. Even better, all that yummy flavour now stays fresh and delicious for 6 weeks after opening, behind an airtight seal, so there’s no need to polish it off in a hurry.
With three bottles worth of wine squeezed into a handy, lightweight box, it’s made for get-togethers and special occasions. You can zip this crowd-pleasing white in your cool bag along with some cheese sarnies and a packed punnet of raspberries, then head to the beach for a sunshine feast with family and friends.
Christian has kicked things up a notch with this intense, velvety, ruby red, Riserva from Salice Salentino.
He describes this Italian Stallion as his Montepulciano on steroids, and boy he isn’t kidding. This is just bursting with juicy red fruits with just a dash of sophisticated spice.
Perfect with food or without, but if you’re opting for the former, a nice mature cheddar and some anti-pasti will be divine. Crack this open and put your feet up. You deserve it.
- Paolo Sacchetto is the indisputable King of Prosecco - he's the winemaker behind some of our top-rated, Angel favourite bubbles and he's got a brand new sparkling pink number to add to the high achieving ranks.
- He's been listening carefully to your comments and requests, going back to the drawing board to make his Angels this delightfully fresh and exceptionally bright Rose Prosecco.
- Using a classy combo of Pinot Noir and the classic Glera grapes he uses in the Prosecco we all know and love, Paolo has made a super elegant, pale pink Prosecco. With fresh summer berries and redcurrants on the nose and flavours of dried raspberries and crisp apples, it's a sparkling summer must-have.