- You already know what magic Sam can weave with his favourite grapes. His newest little sweetie is made from grapes grown in the (rather exclusive) Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria - and crikey, it's a stonker!
- Beautifully honeyed summer fruits mix with sweet, sumptuous spices to make a seriously refined dessert wine. The kind of wonderful nectar that the Gods of Mount Olympus could only but dream of.
- Drink it young for maximum fruit flavour, or leave it to age lovingly for a golden, honeyed glow. We recommend super chilling it, cracking it open and pouring a large serving for one!
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious.
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, it's totally moreish.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
- Katie's little sweetie has it all. Think mouth-watering honeysuckle, with a dollop of exotic turkish delight and a fresh, fragrant elderflower finish that'll dance across your tongue and leave it begging for more.
- Archangel Robbie sums up this delicious drop perfectly... "I defy someone to not enjoy this. Even if you don't like dessert wine" - we reckon he's right!
- Katie's Muscat went down a storm at our Christmas tasting tour... and with tiny quantities, it won't hang around for long.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests, that made this unique blend. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber colour Port that will delight everyone.
- Naked Wines always want to surprise the angels with unique and unmissable wines. Having a 10 Year Old Tawny on board is a huge pleasure for us. 10 years ago I would dare to say that Naked Wines was only a dream!
- The colour is light and brown with hints of orange due to the long ageing in oak cask. Flavour is balanced with notes of dried fruit, cinnamon and a walnuts. On the palate the nutty flavours predominate, along with a touch of coffee and chocolate.
- My dear friends, I have some fantastic news for you. Firstly, I must say that if you ever believe in someone, don't ever give up as dreams are possible.
- My dream was to make a rosé Port, a delightful, light, slightly sweet, mouthful of sheer intoxication. Pauline, my Archangel argued, trapped the boss on an aeroplane for 2 hours, got more Angels on board and finally she persuaded Naked to make it happen!
- I'm absolutely overwhelmed and so proud that we all pulled together to help. My heart has soared and floated off the rooftops!
- We've been making a dry Riesling for Angels since 2011, however there are also vines of Riesling that grow alongside ours that have been making trophy winning stickies for years. With Naked Wines backing us all the way, we knew we could take the risk.
- Sticky winemaking is a very risky venture - you need just the right conditions to allow the 'good' (or 'noble') form of botrytis to develop on, but not overpower, the grapes. Fortunately the weather gods smiled upon us with perfect weather, so the winemaking was a cinch and the wine is looking great.
- Our Noble Riesling is a golden wine, with aromas of marmalade of straw. It's a rich and sweet wine that is at the same time juicy refreshing. And because it's so concentrated there are actually more grapes that go into this 375ml bottle than would go into a full 750ml of dry Riesling!
Bill & Claudia Small, Winemakers
- Jen learned from the best. She hails from dessert wine Royalty... the Pfeiffer family are famous for their spectacular stickies!
- With ideal growing conditions and perfect fruit, Rutherglen is THE premium region for dessert wines.
- Sweet, syrupy, raisiny, yummy goodness in a glass. Best paired with strong cheeses, sweet treats and good company.
- Jen learned from the best. Her family are famous for their dessert wines. She's stepping out of her father's shadow with this delicious sticky.
- Only the very best grapes get this sort of star treatment. 10 years in the making, they've been lavished with tender love and affection.
- This gloriously sweet, barrel-aged, golden nectar is one of the best we've EVER tasted.
- Beerenauslese literally means 'select harvest of berries' and that's exactly what Gerd has done to create this 37.5cl bottle of unctuous sweet goodness!
- The juicy Scheurebe and Riesling grapes are left on the vines to develop a gorgeously intense sweetness and concentration of flavour.
- Just wonderful with a huge slice of lemon meringue pie and a generous serving of cream. Perfection.
- This is one of Virgile's pet projects, lavished (as always) in lots of loving care and attention. It's a sensational little sweetie that just oozes old worldly sweet shop charm.
- It's heavenly, heady and full of fabulous fragrant lifts - from delicate rose petal to bright, lively bergamot and orange zest. Locally in the Languedoc, this is a much-coveted speciality.
- This bottle of sticky goodness lends itself spectacularly to being poured over ice (or not!) and enjoyed alongside a slice of rich, velvety chocolate orange cake. And for under a tenner, we reckon it would be rude not to...
Read more about Virgile and his amazing story in his book here!