- From an old-vine winery rooted deep in the middle of Friuli, near Venice, where winemaking tradition stretches right back to Roman times, comes a bottle of Prosecco that'll remind you exactly why Prosecco is one of the most popular sparkling wines... scratch that, most popular wines full stop, in the world.
- Father and son combo Massimo and Jacopo are continuing the family legacy, making some of Italy's finest Prosecco tailor made to be enjoyed with friends and family as the ultimate aperitivo. Ultra elegant with notes of apple, ripe pear, and lip smacking white peaches. It's outstandingly elegant and devilishly moreish.
- Although steeped in history, this winery is by no means an old fashioned operation. Here respect for the environment is #1 - Massimo and Jacopo run an entirely eco-friendly, organic ship, working mindfully with the land and the vines to make delicious wines that you can drink with a clear conscience. Not a nasty chemical fertilizer in sight.
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has made this spectacular Champagne exclusively for Angels.
- Using the same skill and techniques behind those world-famous labels, he's produced this sophisticated and refined Champagne exclusively for you, that’d cost anyone else the best part of thirty quid.
- It's vivacious, it's elegant and it punches well above its weight. So forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
- When Joost said he was making a sparkler, we said great, when can we get hold of it, and how much can you make. We knew it would be good, because, well...it's Joost.
- Think lemons, think cream, think tiny little bubbles - think fabulous!!! It's all there.
- Angel, John, said "I recently drank a lovely bottle of Krug... wish I'd bought 9 bottles of this lovely bubbly instead". We couldn't have put it better ourselves.
- Small-scale artisan winemakers in France are going through their toughest year in living memory. These guys rely on bars and restaurants, wine fairs and tourism to sell their wines, so they’ve really struggled. Millions of bottles of wine are stuck in cellars, going nowhere.
- With bills mounting, and the need to clear space for this year’s vintage, many winemakers are resorting to selling their wines in bulk to the government for a pittance, to turn them into hand sanitiser. That’s why we’ve decided to help.
- Seriously elegant bubbles from the Limoux region made with their native grape Mauzac. Mouthwateringly fresh and balanced, with ripe citrus fruits and a toasty finish. The perfect aperitif.
- Although he'd be hard pressed to pick a favourite, two wines Franks simply loves making are Cava and Rosé. So he decided it was only right to bring the two together for the ultimate sparkling extravaganza.
- He's kept it classic, exclusively using traditional techniques to preserve the Rose's delicate touch and elegantly layered fruit flavours. Franks's bottled up a true breath of fresh air for his Angles, that's guaranteed to blow away the cobwebs.
- The hand picked Pinot Noir grapes deliver a bright acidity with a fruit forward kick. Fresh summer strawberries take centre stage, whilst apples and melon flavours provide a crisp, cool summer breeze.
- Charles and Ruth brought their renowned winemaking skills back to old Blighty and created this seriously classy sparkling, which they even let you name! Beora is the name of the Saxon Chief after whom the village of Barham is called.
- This is teamwork at its finest, with the Simpsons expertly harvesting and pressing the grapes and Angels deciding the blend, name and label! Mark our words, this is just the start of their English wine adventure.
- This clean and vibrant sparkling boasts citrus flavours and a subtle toastiness and, just between us, a price tag that makes it an absolute steal!
- We’re pleased as punch to bring you this divinely posh, insanely elegant champagne, exclusively for Angels…
- Made in a way that really shows off the vineyards around the area. Denis and team couldn’t be more thankful for the chance to share their passion with you
- We can’t think of a situation this wouldn’t do well in... celebrations with friends in the sunshine, paired beautifully with a seafood salad, or just as a wild Wednesday treat.