New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to share my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
When we asked Angels whether they wanted an entry-level Rosé from Sicily, or to see how much more complexity and concentration an extra £2 a bottle could deliver, 67% voted for this super-premium rosé from Puglia.
Imagine walking through a summer garden, smelling orange blossom, red berries and violets. Followed by a nice fruit cocktail on the patio, made from the ripest strawberries and blueberries you’ve ever tasted.
Hand-crafted using the traditional ‘Saignèe’ method and the same old-vine grapes that go into his premium Terra range of reds, Dom’s produced an elegant, richer style than your average rosé. Only trouble is, being old-vines, there’s not a lot of it to go round.
- Benjamin's brand new Rosé is hot off the blocks (or as the case may be, chilled between 10° - 12°C off the blocks) from the small appelation of Luberon in the south of France, the beating heart of premium Rosé. After Angels flocked to Benjamin's page to tell him just how much they loved his first bottle of the pale pink stuff, he grabbed his hat and set to work making them their next vintage.
- Made exclusively for Angels using a heady combo of fruity red grapes (Syrah and black Grenache) with crisp white grapes (vermentino and white Grenache) to make a truly glorious Rosé. With an elegant nose of fresh raspberries, and a crisp juicy palate with hints of strawberries and red berries, it ticks every last box.
- And the best part? You can sink back into your sofa, glass in hand with a crystal clear conscience - this baby was made with mother nature taken into account. Benjamin kept his process as green and clean as he possibly could from start to finish, and plans to make all of his wines organic in the near future.
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
Love Ben's super crisp and refreshing Pique Nique Rose? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality Grenache grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Say the words’ Côtes du Rhône’ and you’d be forgiven for thinking instantly of a luscious red wine, but enter Denis Crespo who wants to give the rosé wines of the Southern Rhône their chance in the spotlight.
- Crisp and classy, this pale pink will give even the poshest Provencé a run for it's money. Pale in the glass and strawberries and raspberries on the palate, this is the perfect summer sipper.
- There's not much of Denis' new rosé to go around, so stock up for the warmer months and enjoy basking in the sun with this perfect pairing for Summer BBQs.
- Oscar's new Rose is exactly what the doctor ordered. With bucket loads of personality and vibrant juicy flavours to boot, this headturning style of Rose has been in hight demand the world over.
Oscar's Rosado is a bright flamingo pink rosé, with intense aromas of freshly picked strawberries and raspberries. It’s deliciously dry, feather light and the perfect way to put some sunshine into you evening.
It has a long lingering finish thanks to its stupendous acidity, making it the perfect choice for an aperitif or companion for grilled vegetable and hallumi skewers. In short, anything this bottle touches turns to liquid gold.
- Carlos made this wine from Tempranillo grapes in one of Spain's most prestigious regions. It's got a pretty big name that you may well recognise from the labels of your favourite red wines. Alas, because the region is pretty red focused this rosé is declassified... but that also means it's great value for money.
- With Angel support Carlos was able to buy grapes in advance and get the best deal possible. Carlos just loves making rosé, and he knew just where to find the best grapes going - with more fruit, taste and balance at his disposal, the end result is simply the perfect summer wine.
- It's everything you want in a rosé - fresh, crisp and bursting with vibrant summer strawberry flavours, all rounded off elegantly with a juicy and refreshing finish
- Stefano is a master winemaker who really knows how to get the best out of his grapes. When he saw this batch of delicious blush Pinot Grigio, he knew he wanted to give the wine that extra something special.
- Bright and vibrant in the glass, this lush pale blush is an explosion of peaches, pears, and nectarines on the nose and still as crisp as a green apple when you take a sip.
- Once you've grabbed yourself a sunny spot and a glass of Stefano's finest, you're all set to blissfully bask the afternoon away.
A rich and refined blend of Cab Sav, Syrah and Merlot from a family vineyard established in the 1920s. The beauty of this wine is all in the tradition - Château Coutinel has a century of winemaking history to its name, making this a Rosé of some serious pedigree.
There's nothing dusty about the Arbio Rosé however, as not only does it pack some serious flavour, it's also the winery's first-ever organic wine.
Bursting with oodles of ripe fruit on the palate, this lush Rosé is well-balanced and elegantly-structured with flavours of fresh summer strawberries and juicy red fruit. It’s delicious on its own and takes on a whole new level when enjoyed with chargrilled meats or crispy roast veg, but either way it’ll put a smile on your face.