New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Nina spotted this seriously zesty Chardonnay when she was travelling around Oz and had to nab it all, just for you Angels.
- This wine is fresh and vibrant, packed full of lemon, kaffir lime leaf and melon and just a hint of toasty oak to compliment the citrus.
- Serve with Asian ginger and soy poached chicken salad… or something less fancy but equally delicious like fish and chips.
- In Rioja we have really good conditions for white wines, even if we’ve always been recognized for our reds!
- We had a strike of luck in the region around 25 years ago with the appearance of a new grape variety called Tempranillo Blanco. From one shoot 25 years ago, now we have around 500 hectares in the Rioja region and the possibility to enjoy a delicious new grape variety.
- It’s a fresh and crispy white wine with pear and apple in the nose and a rounded mouth feeling with a great balance. It’s an opportunity for Angels to try something really different and exclusive.
- In times before whizzy tech and gigantic steel tanks, grape juice was left to ferment on its own accord, spontaneously bursting into action when the conditions were just right. It's a technique winemaker Kobie Viljoen is passionate about, and the old-school method has given this Chardonnay its smooth, creamy, rich almondy flavour.
- To geek-out further still, Kobie can clearly define where all the flavours in his mouth-watering Chardonnay come from. Only half of the wine was oaked, which gives it its pale straw, with flecks-of-gold appearance. It's bursting with citrus fruit and juicy apple flavours from the grapes, and finishes soft and smooth with hints of delicious cinnamon, caramel and vanilla from some time spent in fancy French oak barrels.
- Global lockdowns have hit the family-run winery hard, but thanks to Angel funding, they can continue to source premium grapes from all over Western Cape and craft their high-end wines.
- Dom makes this wine with hand-picked grapes, just around the corner from the Pouilly Fuisse appellation. Expensive tasting shouldn't mean expensive price tag, and this Chardonnay is the proof.
- Ripe, fresh apricots blend seamlessly with a long, smooth oaked finish for a real class act of a wine. This is a journey for your taste buds, and we recommend a season ticket
- This is how Chardonnay was always supposed to taste. Grab a bowl of warming, creamy risotto and toast yourself for trying something new
- Sam's mantra is that lots of little things can make a big difference...culminating in the Butterfly Effect. Sam used lots of little touches and techniques to create this seriously classy little number.
- His fresh and peachy Chardonnay has layer upon layer of creaminess and rich complexity. It's no wonder the Aussie Angels can't get enough of the stuff.
- Because you fund Sam and made his dreams come true, you get it for a bargain. Grab yourself a bottle now before your fellow Angels catch on and snap it all up.
- Charles and Ruth are the masters of giving grapes all the love and expertise they need to be elevated into super-stardom. This is pure, 100% unadulterated Roussanne that's been allowed to strut its stuff - and in a word, it's delicious.
- Rich and rounded, creamy and decadent, with a subtle kiss of the finest French oak money can buy. It'll slip over your taste buds beautifully with its savoury supple fruit, and slip down your throat very easily indeed...
- Usually, this grape would be hidden away in ultra-premium Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Thanks to YOUR funding, Charles can finally showcase just how good this grape can be - without the super-size price tag. Snap up a bottle and try it with crab ravioli for a meal that you'll really want to write home about.
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palate of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
- For years, Danie and his family have been great at growing top-notch fruit for expensive Stellenbosch designer wineries. But the Steytlers get little credit for it, and were paid a pittance. Now he’s finally turning this fruit into wines of his own.
- Danie's Chenin is a real premium, plush drop with waves of lime, apples and honeysuckle flavours.
- It’s dry and fresh, but rich and ripe at the same time, thanks to its time in oak barrels. No matter what style of white wine you enjoy, there’s something for everyone here.
- A couple of years ago Bill and Claudia made their first ever Gewurztraminer thanks to Angel funding. It went down an absolute storm so we begged them to make some more...
Once again they have worked their magic, with this wine oozing classic Gewurz flavours and aromas. We’re talking rose petal, spices and a plethora of exotic deliciousness.
It’s full-flavoured, beautifully balanced with a slightly off-dry finish and they hope you love drinking it as much as they loved making it!
- This appellation is famed in Burgundy, it is one that I have always loved. The winery where I make my Saint Veran, has a small parcel of Pouilly Fuisse vineyards close by and I was able to secure this small parcel especially for myself and Naked Wines.
- By giving me support and letting me look out for new projects and special vineyards, I am able to commit to making wines, confident that the Naked Angels will love them.
- This is a creamy, buttery Burgundy that boasts a rich dollop of lemon curd to round it off perfectly with and is a wine that will age well over the next few years.