- Because Carlos works as consultant winemaker for several leading wineries, he has the pick of amazing grapes from all over Spain. And of course, he only picks the best! Which is why this cheeky little red is on our list.
- Made from 100% Garnacha (also known as Grenache), this tummy warming red has fruit by the bucket load. "Perfect for Sushi", says Carlos...who are we to argue?
- At this price you can afford to drink Morum every day. So you might as well start now!
Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh
- A delicious and punchy Pinot Noir with blackcurrant, black cherry, and some serious brooding Burgundian texture. Absolutely divine.
- The site for my Hawkes Bay Merlot Cabernet Franc has been exposed to a series of geological events in the last few thousand years including river gravel deposits and limestone wash - all adding to the complexity of the wine.
- The Naked model allowed me to get access to this highly prized vineyard and it also cuts out the middle people between vineyard and you. This means ultra-premium quality at great prices!
- I've used a hands-off approach in the cellar, maturing my wine with minimal intervention in fine French oak to create a wine that combines ripe plum, blackberry and dried thyme flavours with rounded fruit tannins. It's my homage to Right Bank Bordeaux such as Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
Rod Easthope, Winemaker
- Antonio is the definition of artisan, passionately producing wines from his century old family vineyards and scooping up awards and accolades as he goes.
- Using some of the best old vines from his family vineyard, Antonio has gone all out on this rich and smooth Tempranillo, giving it the serious VIP treatment exclusively for Angels in new French oak barrels.
- Fresh red fruits along with plums, licorice and a nice tobacco and peppery finish, rounded off by a lovely lick of oak. This is foodie wine with dinner party written all over it and will stand up to the biggest, meatiest dish you can congure up.
- So treat yourself, gather some friends, grab a bottle (or two!) of Antonio's Especial, cook up a storm and bask in the glory of your mates.
- Chile was made to grow Merlot - 300 days of sunshine a year, high altitude, and just the right amount of water all help to ripen the grapes to fat, juicy perfection.
- Juan is a one-man dynamo. With the help of his family and the local village he gets the job done. No consultants, no sales managers, no agents, which is why the price is so damn low.
- Generous and fruity, Juan's Merlot glows ruby red. Think blackberry compote with hints of soft pepper and coffee.
- Our vineyard is located on the banks of the River Duero, where the vines are grown on stoney alluvial soil. The grapes for the barrica and young wines are grown on clay and sandy soil, and the fertility of the soil ensures the freshness of the wine.
- We blended our young fresh wine with our barrica, and a touch of the MB Especial made for Naked Wines to produce this fruity full bodied wine.
- The wine is full of fruit, particularly dark forest fruits - and just at the finish you get a hint of the oak from the French oak barrels.
- Enjoy after letting breathe for a couple of hours with some Manchego cheese!
Antonio Diez Martin, Winemaker
- Burgundy is the home of elegant Pinot Noir and this wine sits on the throne. Traditional shouldn’t translate as boring.... and winemaker Pierre Gilles has made it his mission to prove it!
- Sensual and smooth, with brooding red fruits, this wine is made with a skill and finesse that only a master can achieve.
- This Pinot is an exceptional bargain. Whether you're a first timer or know your stuff - you owe it to yourself to try the best
- The Montsant region is still an under-rated region in Spain, which is fortunate for me as I have access to amazingly healthy and high quality grapes for an excellent price. Thanks to Angel funding I can pay in advance for the grapes and the wine, which means no extra margin for the bank!
- My Vinya Cucut is made using a hand picked selection of grapes from old vines that are on average at least 50 years old. We select the best grapes from the vineyard, which then go onto a sorting table for further selection.
- Gentle extraction of the tannins after fermentation followed by a minimum of 6 months in barrel and bottle give a wonderful balance between the tannin and the spicy fruit flavours, so you end up with a mouth-watering finish each time.
- Richard spent years making fine wines for the most prestigious winery in South Africa. Now with a sprinkle of Angel funding, he's bringing all of his passion, experience and know-how to your glass.
- An elegant and refined Syrah with a graceful touch. Bursting with fresh and vibrant dark fruits... with a splice of ground white pepper to give it that spicy kick Syrah is famous for.
- This delectable drop makes the perfect crowning glory on your finest Sunday roast - grab yourself a lovely top-side of beef and watch their jaws drop.