New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Xavier's big, gutsy Toro red is made from 60 year old vines, with 4 years of ageing (including 20 months in posh French oak)... In short, it's a pretty posh drop, and it's drunk in some of Spain's most upmarket restaurants and bars.
- We featured the 2016 vintage of this wine in our Northern Spain Rescue case and Angels fell head over heels with this powerful and deeply complex wine.
- It's a fabulous fruity, rich red, that is by no means for the faint of heart. With brooding flavours of dark brambly fruits, this is a wine guaranteed to put Toro firmly on your map.
- This wine is halfway between a classical Crianza and a more modern style. David can’t resist putting his little twist on this delicious wine.
- Chock full of ripe blackcurrants, black cherries and bramble fruit with a touch of subtle sweet spices like vanilla, cloves and cinnamon from the 12 months spent ageing in oak.
- Rich, complex and elegant, David says pair this wine with a juicy roast beef and it will take that special Sunday lunch to the next level.
- Oscar's new Rose is exactly what the doctor ordered. With bucket loads of personality and vibrant juicy flavours to boot, this headturning style of Rose has been in hight demand the world over.
Oscar's Rosado is a bright flamingo pink rosé, with intense aromas of freshly picked strawberries and raspberries. It’s deliciously dry, feather light and the perfect way to put some sunshine into you evening.
It has a long lingering finish thanks to its stupendous acidity, making it the perfect choice for an aperitif or companion for grilled vegetable and hallumi skewers. In short, anything this bottle touches turns to liquid gold.
- Exciting new wine from a traditional Port making family, this is a deliciously easy, approachable wine that has some hidden depths.
- Oscar and his sister Claudia, the winemakers, originally made this wine just for their friends...but found it was so good they decided they needed to share it with us too! For which we are very grateful indeed.
- It might slip down easily, but it needs food to show its best. Try it with a duck breast, pan fried, and crisp roast potato wedges to help it hit its stride.