Straight out of the Uco Valley comes this seriously classy Malbec from Mauricio. It’s a region well known for producing spectacular reds so it’s time to get excited!
In true Lorca style, he kept an eye on every step of the process, resulting in an absolute stunner that’s brimming with black fruits and delicious notes of both chocolate and vanilla. Yum.
This sumptuous, full bodied treat has a long, smooth finish and truly warms the cockles of our hearts. It’s a perfect winter warmer so stock up now!
My son Franco and I hope you enjoy our ‘father-son’ wine as much as we do. We harvested these grapes and hand-made the wine together. This was his very first time - so this wine is very close to my heart.
This is the most special Malbec I've ever had the opportunity to create. It's been resting in French oak barrels for the past 12 months and now it's ready to savour. Red and deep violet in colour with aromas of blackcurrant, cassis, coffee and tobacco. It's rich, velvety and delicious now, but will keep on getting better and better until 2033!
Thank you for enabling me to share the passion of our family and our land to make fine, age-worthy wines like this for you.
- Malbec is what Argentina does best (that and beef). With that extra added 'reserve' you get better grapes, and more ageing. All round, an even better wine.
- If you plan on sticking a bit of beef anywhere near an open flame in the near future, I'd suggest you get some of this in.
- Oh, and save it for your more private parties. This is too good to share with the neighbours.
Marcelo Pelleritti is the first Argentine winemaker to receive a perfect 100 points from Robert Parker (for his 2010 Chateau La Violette, if you’re interested) so you can be sure any wine of his will be full of oomph and personality.
- This rich, well balanced beauty boasts plum, blackcurrant and dried fruit flavours as well as a welcome lick of spiciness and refreshing acidity. Get into the true Argentine spirit and pair this with a juicy, rare steak; your tastebuds won’t know what hit them!
- We’ve had the chance to cherry-pick the best of Majestic wines to plug gaps in our range. This wine wasn’t funded by Angels, so doesn’t carry an Angel saving. But thanks to Majestic’s buying power, you still get it at a snip!