- Straight out of the Uco Valley comes this seriously classy Malbec from Mauricio. It’s a region well known for producing spectacular reds so it’s time to get excited!
- In true Lorca style, he kept an eye on every step of the process, resulting in an absolute stunner that’s brimming with black fruits and delicious notes of both chocolate and vanilla. Yum.
- This sumptuous, full bodied treat has a long, smooth finish and truly warms the cockles of our hearts. It’s a perfect winter warmer so stock up now!
WE'RE NOT SURE
There’s no question you’re spoilt for choice for Malbec in Mendoza but finding the best takes some insider knowledge...enter Sebastian San Martin!
He describes this vineyard as ‘one of the best I have come across in Mendoza’ - thanks to the microclimate which means the grapes have matured nice and slowly. He put that top notch juice into the best barrels he could find and left them there to age to perfection.
The result is a rich, complex wine. On the nose there is red fruit, violets and a soft touch of spices, with hints of vanilla, tobacco and chocolate. It’s so good a regular sized bottle just wouldn’t do, so we brought out the magnums!
- This fabulous Malbec, made by top Argentinian winemaker Mauricio, is one of the finest we've tasted at this price tag.
- Made possible through the support and investment of our Naked Angels, so if that's you, thank you very much. We hope you like it as much as we do!
- As a piece of advice when it arrives on the doorstep, tuck it in the wine rack, race to the butchers, buy the finest steak you can - then wave it in front of a naked flame a little bit and tuck in to both. Perfection.