- Grüner Veltliner is one of the most popular grapes in Hungary and one of my favourites! Naked Wines has given me the opportunity to introduce this fresh and fruity varietal from Hungary to you Angels in the UK.
- This Grüner Veltliner is typical of the variety - careful low temperature fermentation was used in the production of this wine to preserve the intense fruity flavours and nose.
- This is a mineral wine with notes of peach and green herbal aromas and slight white pepperiness. A great wine to sip with friends on its own or superb paired with vegetable based dishes, especially asparagus. Cheers!
Cecilia Simon, Winemaker
- Grüner Veltliner is Austria's signature grape, and my favourite grape variety. Thanks to the support of Angels I have the opportunity to share my passion with you.
- Angel funding helped me to buy grapes from the cool climate region Lower Austria. The vineyards around Vienna have differences in temperature between warm days and cool nights... the perfect conditions for producing complex wines like this one.
- With mouthwatering honeysuckle, ripe peach and fresh grapefruit notes, it's well-balanced, with a pleasant zing and delicate touch of pepperiness on the finish. I love it with Katsu curry!