- Benjamin is one of our top winemakers, gaining credits all round with all our Angels. He's also a fabulously decent Frenchman. Even though we turned this down first time round, he still wanted his lovely Angels to enjoy it. We're so chuffed as it's an absolute blinder!
- It's a Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache that makes it a classically Southern French red - big ballsy, juicy berry fruits, with lots of gumption to back it up and a naughty, spicy finish.
- Think lamb, lamb and more lamb and then relish in the wonderful discount you get as an Angel.
- To get the best out of this wine, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking, add a Schott Zwiesel Decanter to your order and open up all the flavours whilst looking uber-impressive on your festive dinner table!
- Henri's Minervois beat off competition from 240 French wines to win our first Zero to Hero winemaker competition
- This delicious Syrah/Grenache blend is bursting with Mediterranean sunshine and expensive French oak
- We've snapped up whatever's left of it (not much), so get yours now before it's gone for good
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to transmit my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
Pierre's namesake is a masterclass in elegant French winemaking – and the perfect match with an oooozing Brie.
It begins with cinnamon and spice on the nose… then pow! The mouth is all jammy red fruit, with a splash of vanilla and mellow French oak to finish.
You could buy yourself a £20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Or you could buy this, close your eyes and be none the wiser.
- Franck has made a Priorat just like the ones he used to pour when he was a Somellier at top Michelin restaurants.
- Hand-made in tiny batches and aged in no-expense-spared oak barrels. Bursting with sumptuous ripe fruit, a lovely smoky note and velvety tannins, this is as opulent and delicious as red wine gets.
- It tastes delicious now and if you're the patient type, it'll taste even better in 20 years.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- BIG, full bodied and very concentrated. Tastes amazing now. But it'll be even more delicious if you can hold onto it for a few months (if you can resist it for that long).
- This is the flagship wine from one of our best-loved winemakers. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it won't be around for long.