- Luca is a great guy, everything you’d look for in a winemaker. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his wines are sensational.
- It’s difficult for outliers like Luca to sell their delicious low-yield artisan wines. With Naked funding behind him, he’ll be able to focus 100% on what he’s best at, making those wines taste as delicious as possible.
- Luca's Cinsault is packed with intense, explosive red fruit with a long, satisfying finish. Incredible value at just £8.99 a bottle
- Richard has put all of his experience, knowledge and talent together and has smashed out another fresh and vibrant Rose.
- Bursting with juicy strawberries, ripe cherries and the freshest raspberries you've ever tasted, this wine will take back to the hottest days of summer.
- But that doesn't mean this is just a summer sipper. Sit back and enjoy whatever the weather - and it's even better only slightly chilled to let the refined fruit flavours shine through.
Widespread drought in 2018 meant Richard had to tackle the challenges of a low yield, but he proved exactly why he’s a Master of Wine by bringing Angels this extraordinary rose.
Made entirely from the Cinsault grape, this is not your everyday glugger. It’s packed with dried fruit flavours of cranberries and redcurrants and has a decidedly savoury feel to it. Whilst it may not be for everyone, the adventurous amongst you may like to give it a go…!
Richard’s reputation meant he was able to secure some top notch parcels for a great price and, like the champ he is, he has passed the savings directly on to Angels.