- The idea for my 'Little Angel White' came about after the most amazing response from Naked Angels to help me feed over 3,000 disadvantaged school kids in Stellenbosch. I wanted to make a special wine to honour the Angels who have touched the lives of so many children.
- Armed with Angel funding I was able to get my hands on delicious, ethically produced fruit and give it the best treatment so you get the full expression of the vineyard.
- This deliciously sassy wine is a big warm, appreciative thank you, from the children and me. It's a beautiful fusion of heaps of yummy fruit including fresh limes, peaches and baked apple... I really hope you enjoy it!
Carmen Stevens, Winemaker
- My Rebel Bubbles are the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, it's the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes this wine so very hard to resist.
- Aussie Angels can't get enough of this rebellious fizz, but I managed to wrestle a few bottles over to the UK so you can enjoy it too!
Jen Pfeiffer - Winemaker