New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Serena Cordero’s posh Italian whites are much loved by her fans. But she also has great contacts in Moldova from her student days, so she knew the country was an emerging region making quality wines at real value. And when her contacts gave her the chance to go make wines there, she grabbed it.
- Serena's ‘Tris’ is an elegant, crisp and aromatic blend of Chardonnay, Riesling and Traminer, with peach and tropical fruit notes, lots of body and a lovely complex mouthfeel.
- Since gaining independence from the Soviet Union, Moldova has gone from being one of the poorest countries in the world to a producer of modern, high-quality European-style wines. And thanks to Serena, you’re getting some ahead of the game.
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.
- My Rebel Bubbles are the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, it's the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes this wine so very hard to resist.
- Aussie Angels can't get enough of this rebellious fizz, but I managed to wrestle a few bottles over to the UK so you can enjoy it too!
Jen Pfeiffer - Winemaker
- Limoux is a legendary spot for crafting sparkling wines. In fact, it's where the "bottle fermentation" process (that we now know as "Méthode Traditionnelle") was first discovered. That makes it the first sparkling wine made in France... step aside Champers.
- This very unique Crémant proves the immense quality of Limoux sparkling wine. It combines Chardonnay, Chenin and Mauzac (a grape native to the area), to create a fabulous structure and minerality. It's incredibly distinctive and brimming over with style.
- Francois and Baptiste pressed the grapes incredibly delicately to ensure not a drop of flavour was lost. This gives the wine a glorious pale yellow colour with delicate aromas of white flowers, juicy fruits and just a hint of honey. In the mouth it's suuuper fresh, combining ripe citrus flavours with creamy decadence.
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.