- Franck used his Winemaker of the Year prize fund to create his dream wine - a meticulously crafted gem, from Spain's most prestigious region. And it's exclusive to you!
- This beauty is jam-packed with ripe red fruits, with a loooong lingering finish thanks to an extra year's ageing in the bottle. Magical stuff.
- Savvy customers bought most of the first vintage in advance on Marketplace - be sure to try this gem before it's snatched up.
- Katie snapped up 100 year old, lower than low-yield vines - only producing a single bottle of rich, ravishingly ripe fruit per vine - to make her sumptuous Old Vine Carignan.
- The result is a beautifully concentrated and vibrant drop, packed with juicy blueberries with a super-smoooooth and ever-so-spicy finish.
- And because your Angel funding saved Katie when she needed it most - she's made it exclusive to you - at a mere snip of what it's worth.
From the rolling hills of Cauquenes comes this stunning Carignan. It’s a true expression of the area and Edgard couldn’t be happier to bring it over for you to try.
It’s seen 20 months in French oak barrels and is stuffed with a whole host of lip-smacking red fruits like pomegranates and cherries. A light floral touch balances out all that juiciness and gives way to a classic Chilean red that’s sure to impress.
Little known fact: the vineyard is still plowed on horseback each year in Spring. Surely it doesn’t get more charming and evocative than that?!