Chris didn’t leave a vine unturned in his rigorous search for the grapes that have been carefully selected to make his rich and earthy Pinot Noir. Sourced from a handful of the very best sites in Oregon, this large and in charge wine is seriously tasty.
Silky with bright acidity and fruit, followed by a big ol’ blast of dark chocolate, berry and spice on your tastebuds. Not to be outdone of course by the delicate floral notes that provide just the right balance for an elegant and well rounded, fruity finish.
Thanks to Angel support Chris has been able to swipe grapes from some of the most prestigious wines in Oregon - we can hardly believe our luck!
Angel funding helped Chris select high-quality Pinot Gris from his choice of 5 vineyards across Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley, to capture the signature crisp, zingy character and fruity complexity of this regional classic.
Compared to California, Oregon’s wineries are modest, mom and pop run affairs, yet their small-scale boutique wines have won world fame, and sell for top dollar in Michelin-starred restaurants everywhere. But Chris makes them for us at Angel prices.
It’s bursting with lively fruit flavours from white peach to melon, and a seriously crisp, refreshing finish. US Angels love this stuff so much that it took us 4 years to smuggle a batch out. If you love it as much as we think, we’ll get Chris to go long on the next vintage, we don’t want to wait another 4 years...
- Sourced from four of the top vineyards in the Walla Walla Valley, where each and every grape was sorted by hand to make sure they were in mint condition to be included in this top draw Cab Sav.
- Get ready for deep, dark, classic Cabernet Sauvignon flavours galore, with black cherry, blackberry cassis and hints of licorice. Graceful on the finish with soft tannins, sweeter cherry flavours, cedar and a hint of spice.
- This is an entirely unique blend from a stunning vintage in Washington state. It really is a one-off, the likes of which we're unlikely to see again any time soon!
- This Cab is Richard's passion project and he loves showing off new wine regions, like Paso Robles. You'll love these explosively deep, dark flavors - it's big and juicy in all the right places.
- This is a deep rich plum in the glass and is bursting full of blackberries, cassis, and dark cherries finishing with just a hint of mocha.
- If you love a big Cab then drink now. This wine can age for up to 20 years, and Cabs age really elegantly but if you like big tannin and big fruit then don't wait too long...
- This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant and extravagant flavours of blackberries and velvety cherrie. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- Angel funding gave Derek first access to one of the most prestigious Syrah vineyards in the Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This premium tipple will only get better with age... but if you're eager to get stuck in then let it breathe and serve with a rich rump steak.