Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- I was lucky enough to use Angel funding to select three very special, sustainably grown vineyards, producing amazingly concentrated, inky Zinfandel with a lot of structure.
- I try to use a delicate touch to bring out the best in the fruit and really make the Zinfandel grapes shine in the soils I call home.
- Lavishing this fruit with lots of TLC in the winery, I've created a sumptuous, high-end wine that you can afford to open any day of the week.
- Stephen’s a Naked legend and knows how to make epic wines that deliver big flavour at great value.
- The proof is in this Cabernet. A lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for less than you might think. Leave it to breathe and you are rewarded by juicy plum and blueberry flavours, smokey aromas and a dash of vanilla spice.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Crack open a bottle, put your feet up and relax after hard day’s work.
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!
American winemaker Stephen makes some of the New World's most sought after wines. Very unlike the over-done fruit bombs you've come to expect, this modern Shiraz is mega classy.
When we asked Stephen to make us a little side project, he jumped at the chance. He still gets to be his own boss and thanks to Angel funding you get his top-shelf talent at middle-shelf prices.
Ruby red in the glass, this delightful wine is full of mellow dark fruit, spicy black pepper and a smooth taste of smoky oaky warmth
- When Matt first thought about making a Cab Sav he knew only the best grapes would do so headed straight to the vineyards of Napa Valley to find them, and he’s been going back every year since.
This is Napa Cab at its best - rich, bursting with ripe dark fruits and a luscious lick of vanilla and spice. It’s silky smooth and delightfully moreish....
- Matt makes more and more of this wine each year and each year Angels get through the lot so snap up your bottle to see what all the fuss is about.
Scott works in one of the most diverse wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call ‘the Land of 1000 Valleys” and it’s all thanks to Angel funding he got to make this, his dream wine!
His Pinot Noir is a favourite with our friends across the pond and, what with 2017 being an exceptional vintage with a near-perfect growing season, we just had to get our hands on some for UK Angels to try.
Aged in plush French oak barrels, this is a silky smooth, complex red that really opens up in the glass...if you are able to leave it long enough!
- From some of the oldest vines in Santa Barbara County comes Rick’s deliciously crisp and fruity drop...
- He's been a winemaker in California for many years and knows the land like the back of his hand so you can bet only the best grapes have gone into this beautiful blend.
- Packed full of mouth-watering lemon, pear and ripe peach flavours and boasting a long, lingering finish - everything points to it becoming a firm favourite from across the pond!
- Santa Rita Hills aka ‘the Napa Valley of the South’ is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for seriously big bucks so Matt knew exactly where to take his Angel funding to make a lip-smackingly good Pinot Noir.
The grapes were carefully hand harvested early in the morning so they kept their freshness and then spent 10 months in French oak barrels to maximise all the delicious flavours. This is a fan-favourite with US Angels and it’s not hard to see why...silky smooth and full of flavour and a more powerful Pinot than you may expect.
At just £18.99 for a bottle, this wine, from one of California’s most highly regarded and expensive appellations, is yours for a total steal so make sure you snap up your stash today.
- Naked USA have had this wine for years and Angels across the pond just can’t get enough of it so we thought we should get our hands on some to see what all the fuss is about...
- Unlike previous vintages, this time Alex personally picked which blocks of Chenin to use - meaning this years’ is better than ever. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that she could invest so much more time and money into the project so consider this her thank you to you!
- Crisp, fresh and a real everyday glugger - make sure you drink this one whilst it’s young to make the most out of all those delicious citrus flavours (although if you did wait a bit longer these would develop into gorgeous tropical notes so we guess it’s a win win!)