Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s a Naked legend and knows how to make epic wines that deliver big flavour at great value.
- The proof is in this Cabernet. A lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for less than you might think. Leave it to breathe and you are rewarded by juicy plum and blueberry flavours, smokey aromas and a dash of vanilla spice.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Crack open a bottle, put your feet up and relax after hard day’s work.
- Daryl’s youngest son Colby was born with CHD – Congenital Heart Disease. He had to undergo multiple open-heart surgeries before the age of 10.
- Colby was one of the lucky ones. Now 22, he’s on a mission to give back to the organisations who help to save and improve the lives of people living with congenital heart defects.
- Daryl and Colby are so proud to be able to finally share their DRG Wine with Heart with UK Angels – to help raise much-needed cash for the British Heart Foundation.
- It’s a luxurious blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel, packed with mouthfuls of bright jammy fruit. It’s a unique and generous red that’s ridiculously smooth to drink.
- We’ll donate £1 for every bottle sold. If we can sell every bottle, over £30,000 will go to the British Heart Foundation.
- Stephen's made many amazing wines for us, but we really couldn't believe this Viognier when we tasted it!
- Viognier is the Rhone's white wine gift to the wine world. This little Californian number is off the beaten path but it's a sensational wine at a very un-Rhone price.
- Serve it deliciously cold and this zingy, peaches & cream dream, will keep you and your friends refreshed all year 'round!
Matt sourced this rosé from a family of 4th generation grape growers – just a hop, skip and jump from his beloved Napa. The growers handpicked Carignan and Mourvedre grapes from legacy, head-trained vines – some 130 years old! You can really taste the quality in the bottle.
A classic and classy rosé, produced with painstaking TLC. Each grape has been hand picked from the vine. Cool, crisp and thirst-quenching, Matt’s light pink and wonderfully fresh rosé is stacked with juicy ripe strawberries and a touch of tangy citrus.
Matt’s famous for his big, bold Napa Cabs. But he’s a guy who loves a bright rosé, too. And you backed his dream of making a top-shelf rosé right next door to Napa. Now it’s finally here and yours to enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!
- From some of the oldest vines in Santa Barbara County comes Rick’s deliciously crisp and fruity drop...
- He's been a winemaker in California for many years and knows the land like the back of his hand so you can bet only the best grapes have gone into this beautiful blend.
- Packed full of mouth-watering lemon, pear and ripe peach flavours and boasting a long, lingering finish - everything points to it becoming a firm favourite from across the pond!