Stephen’s Merlot is absolutely soaked in warm Californian sunshine, it tastes awesome and is great value to boot!
Bursting with ripe and juicy blackberries, dark cherry and jammy plums followed by a dash of vanilla spice, it's the perfect tummy warmer.
Don’t be afraid to crack this wine open on any occasion. With food or without, it's the ultimate everyday drinker.
American winemaker Stephen makes some of the New World's most sought after wines. Very unlike the over-done fruit bombs you've come to expect, this modern Shiraz is mega classy.
When we asked Stephen to make us a little side project, he jumped at the chance. He still gets to be his own boss and thanks to Angel funding you get his top-shelf talent at middle-shelf prices.
Ruby red in the glass, this delightful wine is full of mellow dark fruit, spicy black pepper and a smooth taste of smoky oaky warmth
WE'RE NOT SURE
Naked legend Stephen has taken the best California has to offer for his Black Label Lodi and bought Angels a simply stunning Zinfandel, using only carefully hand picked grapes for the job.
This is a full-bodied red, bursting at the seams with dark fruits and berries as well as a gentle spice on the nose thanks to time spent in oak barrels.
Unlike us, this wine will grow old gracefully for several years to come! But you’d better snap it up quicksmart as Stephen’s bottles don’t hang around for long!
- Stephen's made many amazing wines for us, but we really couldn't believe this Viognier when we tasted it!
- Viognier is the Rhone's white wine gift to the wine world. This little Californian number is off the beaten path but it's a sensational wine at a very un-Rhone price.
- Serve it deliciously cold and this zingy, peaches & cream dream, will keep you and your friends refreshed all year 'round!
- A gorgeously soft yet refreshing Riesling filled with complex citrus characteristics and bright notes of ripe tropical fruit.
- Richard knows how to find the best bang for your buck anywhere in California, and he’s sniffed out this incredible vineyard in the expensive Santa Lucia region. Right by Big Sur, the cool climate is perfect for slowly maturing white wine grapes.
- A pint of succulent skin-on prawns, juicy lemon wedges and a bottle of this chilled Riesling are an unstoppable force on a hot summer’s day. Pour yourself a big glass before you savor every last bit.
- Rick Boyer has over 30 years of winemaking experience on Cali's Central Coast. It's safe to say that he knows where to find the best vines. Angel funding meant he was able to swoop in and buy premium grapes in the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara.
- This delicious bright blend is packed with vibrant fruit flavours like sweet white peach, crunchy apple, ripe pear and zingy citrus. Starts off crisp and finishes oh-so soft and creamy.
- Crack this crisp white open with a creamy pasta dish or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread and you've found yourself a perfect pairing.
- This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant and extravagant flavours of blackberries and velvety cherrie. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- Angel funding gave Derek first access to one of the most prestigious Syrah vineyards in the Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This premium tipple will only get better with age... but if you're eager to get stuck in then let it breathe and serve with a rich rump steak.
- This Cab is Richard's passion project and he loves showing off new wine regions, like Paso Robles. You'll love these explosively deep, dark flavors - it's big and juicy in all the right places.
- This is a deep rich plum in the glass and is bursting full of blackberries, cassis, and dark cherries finishing with just a hint of mocha.
- If you love a big Cab then drink now. This wine can age for up to 20 years, and Cabs age really elegantly but if you like big tannin and big fruit then don't wait too long...