New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Anyone who's tasted Connie's reds would be wrong if they thought she was simply a one trick pony.
- She is just as good with her whites, as this vibrant Sauvignon Blanc so readily shows.
- This is an expressive wine that's bursting with character, standing out head and shoulders above mainstream Sauvignon Blancs. It's herbaceous, refreshing and brimming with minerailty and citrus flavours.
- Picture this. You’re in the heart of the Limari Valley in Chile where blue sky reigns year round and there’s a refreshing ocean breeze coming in from the Pacific. It’s the perfect place to grow healthy, fresh and aromatic white grapes which is exactly why Connie picked it.
- Light yellow, almost white, in colour with delicate floral notes, this absolute stunner is all yours for just £8.99.
- If you like your fresh Chilean whites then get this in your basket stat as there are only a handful of bottles to go around. It’s a great one for sharing. Or not. We won’t judge.
- When Connie Schwaderer found a prime vineyard full of pristine old vine Malbec grapes about to be snapped up by one of Chile’s most famous wineries. We told her to nab the lot.
- With oodles of sunshine, hot days and cool nights, Chile is utopia for Malbec grapes. The ideal growing conditions mean the grapes ripen to perfection.
- She says: “this wine was made in the vineyard not in the winery” - and you can taste the pride and passion in every drop. Connie has pulled out all the stops with this one.
- My Kimbao X is a celebration of 14 years making wines for Angels. Turns out that losing my 'nice and comfortable' job at a large Chilean winery was the best thing to ever happen to me - so thank you Angels!
- Nothing feels better than the freedom to create wonderful wines like this, for people who just love to drink it. I feel incredibly proud to be able to bring you this unique and special blend of Cabernet, Carmenere, Carignan, Syrah and Petit Verdot.
- It's an intense blend, full of ripe, juicy blackberries, raspberries and plums. You'll also find a tasty pop of spice before you reach a rich, long finish.
- Connie has created this absolute blockbuster of a red by combining Chile's most popular red grape varieties, Cabernet, Carmenere and Merlot.
- It's packed with big, bold, blackcurrant fruit that hits the mouth like a fruit bomb. Underneath it has a little bit of sweet, dark chocolate that gives it a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness. It's like turbo Ribena for grown ups.
- Beware. This is very drinkable stuff. Very, very drinkable. So don't be surprised if it disappears from your glass rather quickly!
- Connie has an eye for quality grapes and when she discovered these beauties nestled in the Maule Valley, she knew she was on to a winner.
- From 35 year old vines, these grapes get oodles of sunshine and crisp cool nights keeping the wine fresh but packed full of soft and juicy blackberries, cherries with a dash of smooth, silky chocolate.
- Connie only uses the best French oak for this wine and you can taste the spicy, complexity. The perfect wine to crack open with your friends and family.
- Although it is considered one of the six original red varieties of Bordeaux, it is in Chile where the most vineyards of Carménère are planted. Angels kept asking us to make a 100% Carménère, and we couldn't resist the opportunity. We found the best fruit for the Gran Reserva label, concentrating the rich flavours with oak ageing.
- Naked Wines has supported us, first by trusting in our abilities as winemakers and secondly by providing the money we needed to get our hands on the best grapes and French oak barrels.
- The Carménère is distinguished by a deep purplish-red color, with expressive flavors of black cherries, plums, raspberries, blackberries and ripe red pepper, spicy aromas combine well with those of chocolate and tobacco. It can be aged for 7 to 8 years, if you can wait that long
- When Connie Schwaderer found a prime vineyard full of pristine old vine Malbec grapes about to be snapped up by one of Chile’s most famous wineries. We told her to nab the lot. She transformed these grapes into one of the most delicious wines she's ever made... and now it's a bumper 1.5L Magnum, ready to make your Christmas table sparkle.
- Smooth, sumptuous and bursting with bags of juicy black fruit, this deliciously ripe and concentrated Gran Reserva is as big and round as Santa’s belly. The nose is crammed with blackberries, sweet spice, coffee, dark chocolate, lush smoky notes… all the smells of Christmas.
- Perfect with Christmas roasts, pigs in blankets, hot sausage rolls and festive cheese boards, Malbec is the UK’s most loved Christmas wine. Reserva is even better. Gran Reserva better still. Connie’s Gran Reserva, best of all.
- Carménère has become, for many people, the emblematic grape for Chile. I want to show this variety in different styles, so I made this Carmenere with no oak. It is fresh and lighter, and hopefully will appeal to lots of Angels.
- Naked Wines has supported me, first by trusting in my abilities as a winemaker and secondly by providing the money that was needed to get my hands on the very best grapes.
- The Carménère has spices and juicy black fruit. It is a very expressive wine, but with great softness. My favourite pairing is with pork ribs or empanadas.
- Since Angels rescued Jean-Pascal’s business back in the day, he’s been paying you back with this elegant Cab that's made from the finest grapes in Chile’s Cabernet paradise, the Maule Valley.
- JP's rich and powerful Gran Reserva has enough blackcurrants and berries to fill a fruit pie. It’s refined and elegant, with lovely oaky notes, liquorice and spice. The finish is long, intense and comforting.
- Matured to perfection in JP’s plush French oak barrels, this is definitely a wine to impress your dinner party guests.