- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plump and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The boy met the girl and this is the love child. A product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Light, zippy and classically fruit laden, this white will have your taste buds dancing for joy. A crowd pleasing all-rounder with or without food.
- A mixed fruit salad of aromas assaults the senses, with punchy fruit flavours of passionfruit, guava and lemon sherbet lingering on the palate.
- Australia produces some of the most scrumptious Shiraz in the world... so when your golden boy Sam tipped us off about some top-notch grapes, we didn’t think twice about giving him the extra funding to snap 'em up.
- This is as full-flavoured as Shiraz gets. Bags of dark brambly fruit have been supercharged by all that lovely Aussie sun. Sam’s balanced the power-packed fruit with a peppery warmth, a creamy texture and a long jammy finish that just goes on forever.
- Smooth enough to drink on its own - or it’s perfect with a big bowl of spag bol or a bubbling lamb casserole. Yum.
- When Scott Feldtmann (who looks after the Gentle Annie vineyard) offered me some pristine fruit from his own vineyard, Major Plains, I knew it would be too good an opportunity to pass up! The vineyard is dry grown and produces a very small crop of intensely coloured and concentrated fruits.
- To show at its best, high end red wine needs new oak barrels, and these are expensive. Bond funding helped me to buy the best oak which lets this wine sing. Truth is, I wouldn’t be making this wine without the fantastic support of Bondholders!
- An impressive inky depth fills your glass with a purple rim. It has a great intensity of flavour - rich and powerful with great length. There is also a velvetiness to it, which makes it attractive to drink rather than just being all about power. I hope you’ll be blown away by it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We are whipping out the big guns and that starts with this show stopping Top Shelf Cabernet Merlot from Stuart Pym.
- The nose is rich and complex with fresh fruit impacts of lifted red and blue berries, damask plum and hints of cassis. This is all floating with subtle cedary notes from the French Oak.
- A rich lush wine of profound generosity, yet a retained sense of elegance with every sip. Mulberries, plums and blackberries enchant with every sip. The Merlot creates a perfect wine to drink now and combined with the Cabernet Sauvignon packs in tannins making it perfect to lay down for a few years too (if you can resist).
- I first started working in the Yarra Valley over 10 years ago - I've always loved this region for its cooler climate and spectacular beauty. It is has the ideal conditions for producing elegant, balanced, and complex Chardonnay.
- Having the opportunity to make a Chardonnay for Angels in a style that I love to drink, grown by a few premium grape growers that I respect deeply, was an opportunity too good to pass up!
- My Brave Goose Chardonnay is lifted and aromatic, jumping out of the glass with notes of creamy lemon curd, fresh peach and cashew. The palate is both generous and elegant, with layers of complexity from the fruit characters and subtle touch of oak
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
- Nina’s Brave Goose Vineyard is tucked away in the foothills of the Tallarook ranges in Central Victoria and the grapes for this wine are from the vineyard that her parents planted over 30 years ago in 1987!
- Nina had an inkling that the elegant and aromatic fruit would be perfect for barrel fermentation. So she carefully hand-picked and delicately pressed the grapes to bring Angels this complex and refined wine.
- In her own words ''in many ways this is the perfect white. It’s not as sharp or acidic as a Pinot Grigio, or as buttery and overpowering as a Chardonnay. It’s vibrant, elegant and refined, with lovely apricot, orange blossom, peach and lemon notes.” We couldn't have put it better ourselves, Nina.
- If you haven't had a Hunter Valley Verdelho, then boy you are in for a treat!
- A vibrant and fresh tipple with bright aromas of melon and apricot which leave you with a super refreshing finish.
- Drink this wine straight from the fridge with a delightful platter of fresh seafood.