New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- Nina’s Brave Goose Vineyard is tucked away in the foothills of the Tallarook ranges in Central Victoria and the grapes for this wine are from the vineyard that her parents planted over 30 years ago in 1987!
- Nina had an inkling that the elegant and aromatic fruit would be perfect for barrel fermentation. So she carefully hand-picked and delicately pressed the grapes to bring Angels this complex and refined wine.
- In her own words 'In many ways this is the perfect white. It’s not as sharp or acidic as a Pinot Grigio, or as buttery and overpowering as a Chardonnay. It’s vibrant, elegant and refined, with lovely apricot, orange blossom, peach and lemon notes.” We couldn't have put it better ourselves, Nina.
This super-special bottle of bubbly is a one-off wine the Santolins have been working on since the day they joined Naked. Every single year since the beginning, they saved a small parcel of their Chardonnay vintage which they've carefully woven together to create this incredibly rare sparkling wine just for Angels. To celebrate their 10th anniversary with a bang!
You can taste the love in every sip. It’s a classy fizz with lively citrus fruit flavours and a creamy, slightly nutty character, and a soft, crisp finish. Perfect for all your celebrations and festive occasions.
And one little magic detail - the constellation featured on the label is the exact one that shone in the sky the night Adrian and Rebecca first signed up with us all those years ago. So this wine was literally written in the stars.
- N.B. This wine is topless, meaning the winemaker has chosen to bottle it without the foil wrap around the top of the cork to save on waste.
"The fruit for this wine hadn’t been available to me before the tariffs were raised on the China market. I visited Sue Trott’s vineyard, took some photos and a video, sent them to Ray and said that we had, not only an opportunity to access some of the best fruit in the region, but also to help out one of my favourite growers (I make one of Australia’s best Grenaches from her vineyard over the road). Ray was sold on the idea and put in place a plan to make it happen. Gilo 22 Blewitt Springs Shiraz is the result.
McLaren Vale is a beautiful, historic region with some of the oldest and most varied geology of any region in the world. Combined with its proximity to the sea and the Mt Lofty Ranges, it has a wide variety of terroirs with Blewitt Springs being amongst the most revered of all of them. Blewitt Springs is a little higher than most of the vale and it is this higher altitude that provides a longer, cooler growing season which highlights the more aromatic, juicy qualities of Shiraz.
- This wine is definitively an Australian Shiraz but a combination of my winemaking style and the fruit quality of the region give it a real lift, beautiful aromatics and a rich, yet supple and energetic finish. I tend to pick a little earlier than some and this gives fruit in the red spectrum and a real succulence to the palate – think delicious ripe cherry fruit, some cassis, a little warm spice from the French oak ageing and a finish as smooth as silk."
Giles Cooke, Winemaker
- We love to do things a little left field and this is a blend we’d been talking about for a while! We were finally able to get our hands on some really great fruit and thought it would be a perfect fit for our eclectic A&R range.
- Your faith in us and our ability is incredible, and it makes us want to work as hard as we can to bring them the best possible wines we can make. We’d never be given the opportunity to make a style like this if we were working anywhere else – it’s something most other winemakers only dream of!
- Durif is a big, bold powerhouse variety and the Shiraz brings balance and structure, which together creates a well-rounded, full bodied, in-your-face kind of red. It’s still a very, very young wine and we highly recommend you decant, decant, decant. We’re really excited about it and can’t wait for you to try it.
Adrian and Rebecca, Winemakers
- I first started working in the Yarra Valley over 10 years ago - I've always loved this region for its cooler climate and spectacular beauty. It is has the ideal conditions for producing elegant, balanced, and complex Chardonnay.
- Having the opportunity to make a Chardonnay for Angels in a style that I love to drink, grown by a few premium grape growers that I respect deeply, was an opportunity too good to pass up!
- My Brave Goose Chardonnay is lifted and aromatic, jumping out of the glass with notes of creamy lemon curd, fresh peach and cashew. The palate is both generous and elegant, with layers of complexity from the fruit characters and subtle touch of oak
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- Here it is - a huge hit with the Australian Angels already - the boy met the girl and this is the love child. A product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- You made this wine happen - without your money this would still be a pipe-dream for Adrian and Rebecca
- We had to fight hard for this one - the Naked Aussies didn't want to give it up but we managed to snaffle a parcel. Taste another victory for GB over Aus!
- 18 months ago, you voted for me to make my fantasy Shiraz - So I decided to make you a one-off, special wine as a proper treat! I used Angel funding to secure fruit from an award-winning family vineyard I've been working with for years.
- The Whitegate vineyard is elevated above sea level - the cooler temperature means a longer growing season which really maxes the fruit’s flavour, resulting in something really quite special.
- I broke all the rules with this one, and the result has blown me away. It’s insanely delicious – rich and powerful yet velvety smooth to drink.
- Nina is always in and out of some great cellars and when she stumbled upon this seriously delicious drop she just had to snap it up for you Angels.
- This Shiraz is bouncy. So full of life, packed with juicy fruit, and plush. Just a hint of spice beneath the vibrant red fruits.
- Have it with a barbeque, or on its own with friends… and see if you can say the tongue twister after a bottle...
- It's been a crazy year... so it's no surprise that Angels have been looking for wines with that 'comfort factor'. We all need a drop that we can rely upon to bring bright, flavorsome warmth and reassuring familiarity, just like a hug from a friend. Nina was listening and knew just what to do.
- From harvest through to maturation, Nina's been sure to make this is a wine with an aromatic focus, highlighting the plush gentle palate that is the calling card of Merlot from the land down under.
- Soft juicy berries on the nose, jammy raspberries and morello cherries on the palate, this is an easy drinker to end all easy drinkers. It's your staple toasty red, no need to think twice.