If there’s one thing everyone knows about your man Sam, it’s that he doesn’t do anything by halves.
In 2018 he produced a plush Ripassare of such spectacular quality that it had Angels on their feet (I have a feeling you might remember it), and you better believe it was no accident.
It’s a highly skilled piece of work you see, where the juice is given a good soak on the skins of the fruit in order to deepen the colour and puts rocket-boosters on the flavour.
- Re-passing the wine over this skins means it picks up way more bold and intense flavours and you get a richer, bigger, powerful wine.
- Deep red in the glass and full of plush plums, spicy currants and velvety tannins. Perfect for sharing with friends.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
- When Naked asked me to make a delicious and affordable Aussie red, I knew just the wine for the job. A Shiraz with depth, intense fruit, and spice… with a hint of Viognier to give a touch of floral lift.
- There are so many great vineyards surrounding us, but having a route to market has always been the key, which is why we’ve remained a small wine business. Your funding allows me to focus on what I’m good at (winemaking), and my husband to focus on what he’s good at (growing grapes and breeding cattle).
- This is a wine with oodles of juicy dark red fruits – cherry, blackberry jam, and plum, with a hint of earth and oak.
- I'd suggest letting this wine chill out in the bottle a bit after its big journey overseas... one month ideally. Or if you can't wait that long, decanting will help all of the ripe, juicy delicious fruit to sing from the glass!
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- This is a big wine not to be taken lightly! A deep magenta in the glass with aromas of plum, dark berries, chocolate and raisins along with earthy hints and pepper, all combined to give layer upon layer of plush aromatic complexity. Be sure to decant to appreciate its full effect.
- The grapes for this wine are hand-grown and picked by Tait Hamilton from his vineyard in Heathcoate, on the border of the Mount Camel Ranges. Tait’s vineyard grows magnificent fruit, and it’s a pleasure to make wine from the best grapes.
- It’s pretty straight forward to make a good wine with fantastic fruit like this… but to show at its best it needs good (read expensive) new oak barrels. Bondholder funding helped me to buy the luxury oak which takes this wine to the next level. The funding is only part of the story, NW also links us to wonderful Angels which gives the wine a home.
- Nina is always in and out of some great cellars and when she stumbled upon this seriously delicious drop she just had to snap it up for you Angels.
- This Shiraz is bouncy. So full of life, packed with juicy fruit, and plush. Just a hint of spice beneath the vibrant red fruits.
- Have it with a barbeque, or on its own with friends… and see if you can say the tongue twister after a bottle...
- Adrian & Rebecca have just been given 5/5 stars by top wine critic James Halliday - and this is their top-end stuff. If you haven't tried Yarra Valley Chardonnay, prepare to fall in love
- The fruit for this wine was hand-picked from a single-vineyard Yarra Valley site, matured in expensive French oak barrels for 10 months, and bottled after a single filtration (for maximum flavour)
- Because you funded this lovely couple and made their dreams come true, you get it for a snip. Don't dither and grab a bottle now.
- The grapes for my Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon come from the very best vineyards in Heathcote, Rutherglen and the King Valley. I make sure each grape receives the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery, where each parcel of fruit is handled separately, before maturing in top quality French oak barrels for 14 months.
- My Diamond Cab Sauv is probably my most popular wine, with last year's vintage selling out even faster than the year before that. I really appreciate all your support, without Angels, I wouldn't be able to do what I love - making wines for you to enjoy!
- This is a big bold red wine. The colour is dark, deep and brooding. It's so powerful and elegant and full of those lovely Cab fruit characters, but such long, fine tannins on the finish - it has me reaching for another glass, and another!
Jen Pfeiffer, Winemaker
- This is a red lover’s dream, full bodied and rich. It’s big, juicy and satisfying, with lovely hints of spice, strawberries and violets.
- Sam jumped at the chance to get some of the most sought after Zinfandel in Australia to turn it into liquid gold. By taking different grape parcels and fermenting them in slightly different ways, he’s added in layers of delicious complexity.
- This wine was made without any oak, so you can know that the fruit will do all the talking.