New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palette of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's well and truly outdone himself with this organic beauty... packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits, with a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab a lovely joint of pork, slow roast it so the crackling goes nice and crispy, a bit of stuffing, and several bottles of this.
A specialist in Alsatian wines, Samuel begins every new vintage with a simple objective: to create the finest wines possible.
This wine was made specifically to show-off every glorious aspect of Alsace Riesling in its element - everything from the grape, to the region, to the vintage, is showcased in its truest and most delicious form in this bottle.
A rich straw-yellow colour, the palate offers an equally rich and sumptuous range of citrus and white-fleshed fruit flavours. It wraps up elegantly with a complex tongue tingling mineral edge, revealing a final flourish of stewed rhubarb and pink grapefruit.
- The Syrah grapes Ben uses for this wine come from the organic vineyards of Chateau Maris vineyard. It sits on the land of La Livinière, the premier wine-making village of AOC Minervois-La Livinière
- The vines were first planted by the Romans who were nurturing the grapes and making wines here 2,000 years ago. Inspired by the history of the vineyard, Ben has pulled out all the stops to produce this wine with as little intervention as possible - using no sulphur or yeast, just the pure product of top-quality fruit.
- With subtle red fruit, pure aromas on the nose, velvety tannins in the mouth and an elegant long finish, this juicy yet effortlessly light wine is delightfully easy drinking!
Made using sought-after grapes from prized Margaux vineyards, this silky-smooth, organic Bordeaux features a delicious blend of rich Cabernet Sauvignon and velvety Merlot.
Intense purple in colour and beautifully complex on the nose. Give it a sniff and you’ll be hit with intriguing notes of cherry blossom and mouthwatering red and black fruits. All those aromatic delights follow through nicely on the palate with fine and subtle spicy tannins.
This is a wine with a rich history - Fun fact! US President Thomas Jefferson of Mount Rushmore fame ranked Durfort-Vivens as one of the finest chateaus in Bordeaux - but perhaps its future is even brighter. Durfort-Vivens was the first estate in Margaux to go fully organic back in 2013, and for almost 10 years now every single drop of their wine has been made with 100% planet-friendly, organic grapes. Talk about making a good thing even greater.
If we were picking one white wine to keep behind glass and crack open for dinner in a pinch… this would be it. A first-class German Riesling with the intensity and flavour to stand up to everything from creamy soups and salads, right the way through to a full-on pork roast.
To make it, Urban & Eva Kaufmann picked their very best grapes from carefully chosen sites in the Rheingau, which they knew would be bathed in sunlight all day long and provide pristine fruit with next-level oomph.
What they’ve created is a refined wine, with a spicy yet soft, almost silky, texture and classic, refreshing Riesling acidity. On the nose, you get zesty aromas of lemon and lime, with a delicate floral hint, which follows through on the palate with heaps of intensity and a mouthwatering finish. Yum, who's for seconds?
- Antoine is all about region and letting his grapes do the talking. He really couldn't have chosen a better region than Pouilly Fume to do just that. As Sauvignon Blanc goes it's pretty tricky to find anything as well rounded, yet as citrusy crisp as a Pouilly Fume - Antoine's vineyards have proved no exception to this very premium rule.
- You can add this to your list of 'good things in small packages' as Antoine's been sure to pick only the best grapes to make sure each bottle is of towering quality, even if that does mean cutting down on quantity. You don't see something like this everyday, that's for sure.
- This is a wine that radiates some serious class with flavours of pear, zippy goosberry, and an incredibly delicate smokeyness on the round up.
- You've been funding Ben to make delicious, downright drinkable reds from the get go. This time, we asked him to take it up a notch and show us what he could do, on the best Southern French soils around. The result is this sensational, showstopper Syrah.
- Full to the brim with plump, ripe blackberries, melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate and a seductively spiced licquorice kick that'll tingle and tease your tastebuds with every mouthful. Rich, rounded, and utterly voluptuous.
- If you're a patient sort, you can lay this down for up to 10 years. If you're like us... you'll be snapping up a bottle - quick sharp - and cracking it open with some sizzling pan seared duck (and anyone else you love enough to share it with).
- Mr Darnault can do no wrong - and now, he's taking your wine to a whole new level. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as Heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- WOW... what can we say? While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavour of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in plush, velveteen tannins. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savour with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard. Divine.