- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
- When we tried Ruth and Ana’s wine for the first time we had to stop and do a double take. Dripping with elegance and charm, this wine is ready to take you to a fancy party and make you look good all night.
- Chock full of smooth velvety tannins, lucious dark fruit and a lick of tummy warming oak, it’s the perfect wine to open when you want to impress the heck out of your friends. That’s if you’re generous enough to share!
- This is the ultimate dinner party favour. Looks good, tastes better and wait until you try it with some manchego and Ibérico ham. Perfect doesn’t quite cover it.
Our flying winemaker Dom's favourite place to make wine is Puglia... and we can see why. This Primitivo is brimming with Italian sunshine.
His powerhouse of a red still packs a punch whilst retaining a velvety Italian elegance. It's gorgeously deep and dark and decadent, and so smooth it'll slip down far too quickly.
Thanks to Angel funding, it's a complete bargain. So you can afford to splash out on a big fat juicy steak to eat alongside it.
- Carlos is the man who knows how to find the juiciest hidden parcels of grapes in Spain, and he's done it again with this gem from Cariñena.
- With help from your funding, Carlos has been able to purchase the very best grapes from old Garnacha vineyards, creating a great value wine that rivals the best that the region can offer.
- Carlos' Carinena is an intense ruby red colour, deep and bold, with well balanced blackberry flavours with a hint of violet, delicious by itself and easy to pair with a range of foods.
- In our opinion this is one of Stephen's best blends, and the combination of Cab Sauv, Shiraz and Merlot is about as close to perfection from South Africa, at this price, that we reckon you'll get. It certainly had us excited, when we got the chance to buy a small parcel.
- Full-bodied, and brimming with plum and blackcurrant flavours, it's worth paying the extra pennies to give it a try.
- Wonderful with something simple and homely, like a Lancashire hot-pot, that allows the wine to shine.
- My vineyards are from one of the richest and most beautiful parts of Portugal, due to the diversity of the grape varieties, types of soil and the unique climate - with gently sloping hills and the cooling breeze from the nearby Atlantic both key to producing quality grapes.
- I sampled the wine from over 300 of my best barrels before choosing the top 10 to create my 10 Barricas. This is a wine that has been made specifically for the Angels, to add a wine with more complexity and structure to the rest of my range.
- My 10 Barricas is a dark ruby colour and deliciously rich and smooth. It has intense dark and red berry flavours, with spices and oak from ageing in American, French and Portuguese barriques, and a lovely complex structure.
- It's always been my dream to make a red blend from the Andes Mountains here in Chile. Thanks to your votes, my dream has come true and I've made a blend based on Cabernet Sauvignon with some Syrah and Petit Verdot.
- The weather here is warm, but a little cooler than the central area, it's like cooking in a low fire, everything ripens very slowly so all the fruit and all the flavours are very enhanced. I really hope you love it!
- With an intense bright violet red colour, its aromas are very fruity, think blackberries, cherry and juicy raspberries, with an elegant sweet touch. It's juicy and fruity with a great lively finish thanks to the altitude of the Andes.
Irene Paiva, Winemaker
- This wine is extra special to me. It was blended with a group of lovely Angels at the Cutler’s Hall, Sheffield... which also happens to be my birthplace!
- Boy did they do a good job. The result is this delicious 3 grape blend, predominantly unwooded Grenache with a dollop of Syrah and just a smidgeon of Mourvedre.
- The Grenache brings ripe and expressive fruit, think freshly picked raspberries sprinkled with cracked black pepper and a dribble of molasses. The Syrah adds weight and concentration, whilst the small percentage of oak aged Mourvèdre adds an extra dimension of savoury, spicy complexity.
- Carlos has something a lot of winemakers don't - access to the very best grapes around, and first dibs on his favourites. That means he only makes wines that he feels truly passionate about - and boy, does it show.
- This top class Crianza is full to the brim with jammy, fresh strawberry flavour, all rounded off beautifully with young, creamy oak. Top that off with a hint of vanilla and you've got a wine fit for the finest.
- If you like Rioja, you owe it to yourself to taste just how good this grape can be. Perfect with a paella or whatever spicy tapas nibbles take your fancy.