- We've always loved decent Chablis...but never really loved the price of it. Well, this little sister to Sebastien's regular Chablis delivers both quality and class, as well as great value.
- Pure citrus fruit flavours shine through, with a crisp, clean minerality that makes it an obvious choice for those days when you just want to pop the cork and be thankful you've gotten through another day.
- Sebastien has just scooped a gold medal for this little beauty at the 'Concours des Vins de Chablis'. We think that just about sums it up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The search for a decent bottle of Chablis at a price that won't have the bank manager running screaming from the room has come to an end at last. And it's pretty damn good even though we say it ourselves.
- It ticks all the boxes. Great lemon and apple flavours. Tick. Lovely mineral quality. Tick. Long finish with great raciness. Tick.
- It's a classic with most fish dishes, but it has enough body and strength to stand up to a little bit of chicken tandoori if you've a taste for it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Muscadet, a famous appellation in the Loire Valley, has the perfect climate for producing light, fresh and fruity wines and don’t Francois and his family know it!
They used every trick in the book to make sure their fruit kept all it’s lusciousness resulting in a wine with delicate aromas of white flowers, citrus and grapefruit and mouth-watering flavours of peaches and citrus.
The Lieubeau’s have been growers and winemakers for six generations and they pride themselves on producing local, natural, handcrafted wines. If you like your Picpoul de Pinet, Albarino or Grüner Veltliner then give this one a whirl.