WE'RE NOT SURE
- The search for a decent bottle of Chablis at a price that won't have the bank manager running screaming from the room has come to an end at last. And it's pretty damn good even though we say it ourselves.
- It ticks all the boxes. Great lemon and apple flavours. Tick. Lovely mineral quality. Tick. Long finish with great raciness. Tick.
- It's a classic with most fish dishes, but it has enough body and strength to stand up to a little bit of chicken tandoori if you've a taste for it.
- We've always loved decent Chablis...but never really loved the price of it. Well, this little sister to Sebastien's regular Chablis delivers both quality and class, as well as great value.
- Pure citrus fruit flavours shine through, with a crisp, clean minerality that makes it an obvious choice for those days when you just want to pop the cork and be thankful you've gotten through another day.
- Sebastien has just scooped a gold medal for this little beauty at the 'Concours des Vins de Chablis'. We think that just about sums it up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We hunted high and low for a Chablis that impressed us. It may have taken a while, but, as the saying goes, some things are worth the wait.
- This is the absolute essence of a classic Chablis, bone dry, super classy, minerally...in short, delicious.
- Try this wine with some oysters for the perfect pairing for a decadent dinner
- Premier Cru = only the best parcels of grapes. Sebastien's set aside a tiny parcel at a bargain price as a thank-you for your support.
- This elegant little beauty is more complex and concentrated than Sebastien's classic Chablis, without losing the bone-dry purity Chablis is famous for. Mouth-wateringly luxurious.
- Your funding works even more magic with an exquisite fine wine like this... you cut out costs like sales and fluffy marketing - and get the price down to where it should be.