- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Thanks to your wonderful support over the years we are very happy to introduce you to Domaine de Brillemonts Touraine. Grapes from the unique Touraine Terroirs were picked at the perfect time to maximise all their aromas and flavours.
- The nose is intense and complex, full of citrus, peach and exotic fruits as well as delicate floral notes. The wine itself is smooth, fruity and boasts great minerality.
- It’s excellent to drink straight away but will keep easily for 2 to 3 years! Just make sure you don’t overchill it as that could harm all the delicate fruit flavours.
Joost and Miguela, Winemaker
- Coming from an area known for its reds, where whites don’t get much of a look in, Katie and her Monsieur Jones were set on showing Angels that whites can hold their own here and boy have they gone and done just that!
- She added a smidgen of Muscat to their traditional Grenache and Macabeo blend - but don’t be fooled, there’s none of the sweetness that usually comes hand in hand with Muscat here.
- This is an aromatic, fresh, fruity and seriously easy-drinking wine. We certainly can’t get enough of it; especially for just £9.99 a bottle!
- Nantes is best known as the birthplace of sci-fi legend Jules Verne, but thanks to Francois Lieubeau and his family.... now it's on the winemaking map too!
- Characterful, complex and decadently dry, it's a beautiful balancing act of subtle citrus lifts and fresh pears - all finished off with the sort of moreish minerality that'll leave you longing for one last sip.
- The label is based on one of Verne’s most famous stories. It even makes food pairing simple - grab yourself a bottle, and show it some love with the freshest seafood you can find!
The grapes for this wine come from vineyards that I have been growing for a very long time. I do everything by hand – pruning, working the soil and harvesting to create a beautiful environment for our vines to grow.
It’s a delicious blend of Roussane and Grenache with aromas of succulent peaches, pears and white flowers, leading to smooth, fresh and fruity flavours.
This was the last vintage of Le Joly Blanc that we made in our old winery - the next one will be made in our brand new winery - all thanks to you! By buying this wine you have helped me to empty my tanks for moving to my new winery and I really appreciate the support.