- Jorge knows Galicia like the back of his hands. He knows which Albarino grapes get the right amount of sun to make them vibrant and which get enough sea breeze to keep them fresh. And then he grabs them for Angels.
- You can taste his passion for the region. Chock full of bright and zesty lemons and limes with a dash of fresh apricot, this wine is as cool and refreshing as an Atlantic sea breeze.
- It's the perfect accompaniment for any seafood dish, but if you want to turn up the heat, it goes really well with super spicy food.
- To keep hold of the fantastic array of aromas from the specially-selected, hand-picked grapes, this wine was made at low-temperatures and boy oh boy are we glad it was.
- The colour is pale yellow with greenish hues. For taste, think white fruit and subtle floral notes with a good whack of minerality on the finish. Pow!
- With its fruity, fresh mouth feel it pairs well with steamed vegetables, or pasta topped with cheesy or creamy sauce.
- In Rioja we have really good conditions for white wines, even if we’ve always been recognized for our reds!
- We had a strike of luck in the region around 25 years ago with the appearance of a new grape variety called Tempranillo Blanco. From one shoot 25 years ago, now we have around 500 hectares in the Rioja region and the possibility to enjoy a delicious new grape variety.
- It’s a fresh and crispy white wine with pear and apple in the nose and a rounded mouth feeling with a great balance. It’s an opportunity for Angels to try something really different and exclusive.