Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- We’re so proud to produce Naked’s first ever Gavi. This wine is only made from vineyards around the small village of Gavi in Northern Italy, which just happens to be where our vineyard is located.
Our Gavi is made from an old white grape, unique to Piedmont, called Cortese. The outcome is a crisp and fresh wine with a pure lemony zing and a classy mineral touch on the finish
A chilled glass of our super-refreshing Gavi is the perfect drop at the end of a long day. Grazie for your support and helping put our wines on the map! Enjoy!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano wanted to showcase two of the oldest grape varieties of Sicily and found a corner of the island where the vines could thrive, with rich soils and an abundance of glorious sunshine.
- Thanks to Angel funding he has been able to experiment with a new blend that is truly one of a kind. Catarratto and Zibibbo met for the first time and, under Stefano’s careful watch, have proven they form an extraordinary pair.
- This rich white oozes tropical fruit flavours and sensational aromatics. If exotic wines are your thing then meet your new best friend. We guess all that’s left to say now is ‘cin cin’ (that’s cheers in Italian!).
- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad that has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has a nice structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates and for red and white lovers.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dom's Fiano is Nirvana for white wine lovers. Imagine the fresh, gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio with the delicious fruit and fragrance of a Sauvignon Blanc - it's simply scrumptious.
- Dom used his little black book of growers to nab the grapes for this wine at the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
- As fresh as a summer breeze with lusciously light peachy fruits, a lively lemony zing, and a vivacious bright finish that'll leave you longing for another (big) sip.
- I have a great passion for the indigenus white varieties growing in Italy. The coast of Tuscany is famous in Italy for being the best places to grow Vermentino, and I wanted to show off this wonderful grape to the Angels in the UK.
- Naked Wines have given me the opportunity to find the best block grapes in a vineyard in the incredible landscape of Tuscany, right next to the sea.
- The wine is very crisp and mineral, with floral and almost salty notes due to the Vineyard's prime location. It's a complex wine with an unusual longevity for a white varietal.