- With over 90% of Angels loving the previous vintages and voting with their feet to buy it again, Joost's Sauvignon is one of our most popular wines. So fill your boots folks because the 2017 is here, and it's a belter.
- It's French, it's French Sauvignon, it's French Sauvignon from the Loire. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to YOU and thousands of other Angels.
- Its beauty lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality.
- Is this the richest white wine you'll ever taste? Quite possibly, thanks to it being 100% Viognier and packed to the rafters with delicious apricot and lemon fruit, all whirled around in a creamy mix that closes a stupendous variety act with a delicious, capricious zing.
- Ben sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with the 90% of people who said they'd buy it again.
- Coming from an area known for its reds, where whites don’t get much of a look in, Katie and her Monsieur Jones were set on showing Angels that whites can hold their own here and boy have they gone and done just that!
- She added a smidgen of Muscat to their traditional Grenache and Macabeo blend - but don’t be fooled, there’s none of the sweetness that usually comes hand in hand with Muscat here.
- This is an aromatic, fresh, fruity and seriously easy-drinking wine. We certainly can’t get enough of it; especially for just £9.99 a bottle!
- Say the words’ Côtes du Rhône’ and you’d be forgiven for thinking instantly of a luscious red wine, but enter Denis Crespo who wants to give the whites of the Southern Rhône their chance in the spotlight.
- The vines thrived on the gentle, sunny slopes of the area and produced some seriously stunning grapes. Light, floral notes and touch of zingy acidity give freshness and a beautiful balance to this rich and flavourful Grenache blend.
- A little birdie told us that 2018 was a small but fantastic vintage so scoop up a bottle (or two!) of Denis’ liquid gold now to be sure you don’t miss out.
- Thanks to your votes in the Winemaker of the Year competition, I was able to make this exciting new wine especially for Angels...
- One of my favourite grapes, Terret Bourret, combined with just a touch of Picpoul creates an exceptional, light, fresh wine, a wine with elegance and length. Thanks to your support and funding, Angels and Archangels, this wine can come back to life.
- And, as you probably all now know, every bottle that you enable me to produce, every bottle that you buy, every bottle that you drink, every bottle shared between friends or with your posts on Naked Wines, is another brick in the wall of my new winery!
- Nantes is best known as the birthplace of sci-fi legend Jules Verne, but thanks to Francois Lieubeau and his family.... now it's on the winemaking map too!
- Characterful, complex and decadently dry, it's a beautiful balancing act of subtle citrus lifts and fresh pears - all finished off with the sort of moreish minerality that'll leave you longing for one last sip.
- The label is based on one of Verne’s most famous stories. It even makes food pairing simple - grab yourself a bottle, and show it some love with the freshest seafood you can find!
Savoie, in the heart of the French Alps, is home to Gilles and his family. They’ve been making top-notch wines there for over 7 generations.
- Gilles loves to champion native varieties and introduce people to grapes they may never even have heard of before. Cue the Jacquere! It’s deliciously gluggable, fresh, fruity and goes with just about any summer dishes you may have in mind.
- This is Gilles’ first wine for Angels and it’s safe to say he’s setting the bar high. So if you like a glass of fruity Pinot Gris then scoop this up straight away, you won’t be disappointed!
- Charles and Ruth are the masters of giving grapes all the love and expertise they need to be elevated into super-stardom. This is pure, 100% unadulterated Roussanne that's been allowed to strut its stuff - and in a word, it's delicious.
- Rich and rounded, creamy and decadent, with a subtle kiss of the finest French oak money can buy. It'll slip over your taste buds beautifully with its savoury supple fruit, and slip down your throat very easily indeed...
- Usually, this grape would be hidden away in ultra-premium Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Thanks to YOUR funding, Charles can finally showcase just how good this grape can be - without the super-size price tag. Snap up a bottle and try it with crab ravioli for a meal that you'll really want to write home about.
The grapes for this wine come from vineyards that I have been growing for a very long time. I do everything by hand – pruning, working the soil and harvesting to create a beautiful environment for our vines to grow.
It’s a delicious blend of Roussane and Grenache with aromas of succulent peaches, pears and white flowers, leading to smooth, fresh and fruity flavours.
This was the last vintage of Le Joly Blanc that we made in our old winery - the next one will be made in our brand new winery - all thanks to you! By buying this wine you have helped me to empty my tanks for moving to my new winery and I really appreciate the support.
- Katie's favourite grapes to work with are Muscat and Grenache Blanc, so it's just natural that together they are a match made in heaven.
- This fragrant drop is bursting to the seams with a floral bouquet of elderflowers and honeysuckle balanced perfectly with subtle citrus and apple flavours.
- Crack open a bottle and pour yourself a chilled glass. This pairs perfectly with sunshine.