- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Thanks to your wonderful support over the years we are very happy to introduce you to Domaine de Brillemonts Touraine. Grapes from the unique Touraine Terroirs were picked at the perfect time to maximise all their aromas and flavours.
- The nose is intense and complex, full of citrus, peach and exotic fruits as well as delicate floral notes. The wine itself is smooth, fruity and boasts great minerality.
- It’s excellent to drink straight away but will keep easily for 2 to 3 years! Just make sure you don’t overchill it as that could harm all the delicate fruit flavours.
Joost and Miguela, Winemaker
WE'RE NOT SURE
- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name...
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Grab yourself a hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and go wild.
- Nantes is best known as the birthplace of sci-fi legend Jules Verne, but thanks to Francois Lieubeau and his family.... now it's on the winemaking map too!
- Characterful, complex and decadently dry, it's a beautiful balancing act of subtle citrus lifts and fresh pears - all finished off with the sort of moreish minerality that'll leave you longing for one last sip.
- The label is based on one of Verne’s most famous stories. It even makes food pairing simple - grab yourself a bottle, and show it some love with the freshest seafood you can find!
Savoie, in the heart of the French Alps, is home to Gilles and his family. They’ve been making top-notch wines there for over 7 generations.
- Gilles loves to champion native varieties and introduce people to grapes they may never even have heard of before. Cue the Jacquere! It’s deliciously gluggable, fresh, fruity and goes with just about any summer dishes you may have in mind.
- This is Gilles’ first wine for Angels and it’s safe to say he’s setting the bar high. So if you like a glass of fruity Pinot Gris then scoop this up straight away, you won’t be disappointed!
- Charles and Ruth are the masters of giving grapes all the love and expertise they need to be elevated into super-stardom. This is pure, 100% unadulterated Roussanne that's been allowed to strut its stuff - and in a word, it's delicious.
- Rich and rounded, creamy and decadent, with a subtle kiss of the finest French oak money can buy. It'll slip over your taste buds beautifully with its savoury supple fruit, and slip down your throat very easily indeed...
- Usually, this grape would be hidden away in ultra-premium Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Thanks to YOUR funding, Charles can finally showcase just how good this grape can be - without the super-size price tag. Snap up a bottle and try it with crab ravioli for a meal that you'll really want to write home about.