- I live in one of the historical wine regions of Hungary, and of all the varieties I have worked with in the past, my favourite by far is Pinot Grigio. So when Naked Wines gave me to opportunity to produce one, I couldn't say no!
- Because the grapes are grown across such a large area, I had the opportunity to get the best grapes from the best areas. The result is an elegant, crisp, light coloured wine with a smooth, spicy and slightly herbal aroma.
- I love drinking this wine paired with a fillet of fish fried in butter with bacon and sun-dried tomato ragu - my idea of heaven! I hope you enjoy this wine as much as I do!
- Grüner Veltliner is one of the most popular grapes in Hungary and one of my favourites! Naked Wines has given me the opportunity to introduce this fresh and fruity varietal from Hungary to you Angels in the UK.
- This Grüner Veltliner is typical of the variety - careful low temperature fermentation was used in the production of this wine to preserve the intense fruity flavours and nose.
- This is a mineral wine with notes of peach and green herbal aromas and slight white pepperiness. A great wine to sip with friends on its own or superb paired with vegetable based dishes, especially asparagus. Cheers!
Cecilia Simon, Winemaker